Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours?

Go down 
+3
wants2laugh
Cheaps
RedBedroom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours? Empty
PostSubject: Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours?   Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:05 pm

I am actually really good at this. It is very rare that I am off more than ten minutes even in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours?   Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Hhhmmm, not sure. I never really have to guess, since my cell is never too far.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours?   Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:44 am

no... but my bro actually has an internal alarm clock... if he goes to sleep he tells himself what time he needs to wake up in the morning... and it usually works!! he has never owned an alarm clock-- pisses me off cause i NEVER want to get up lol
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours?   Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:15 am

Not especially. I usually have some time telling device on my person.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours?   Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:10 am

I'm not too bad.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours?   Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:52 pm

This reminds me of a scene in Crocodile Dundee when he sneaks a peek at his partner's watch then looks up at the sun and announces something like, "12:15, we better get moving."
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours?   Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:54 pm

Believe it or not my grandpa taught me how to tell time from the position of the sun during the course of the day.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours?   Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:11 pm

I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours?   Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you basically good at guessing the time of day if you have not seen a clock in hours?
Page 1 of 1