Frank Valentini On OLTL & AMC: “Maybe you haven’t seen the last of them. Keep your fingers crossed.” Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frank Valentini On OLTL & AMC: “Maybe you haven’t seen the last of them. Keep your fingers crossed.”

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Frank Valentini On OLTL & AMC: “Maybe you haven’t seen the last of them. Keep your fingers crossed.” Empty
PostSubject: Frank Valentini On OLTL & AMC: “Maybe you haven’t seen the last of them. Keep your fingers crossed.”   Frank Valentini On OLTL & AMC: “Maybe you haven’t seen the last of them. Keep your fingers crossed.” EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Quote :
Frank Valentini On OLTL & AMC: “Maybe you haven’t seen the last of them. Keep your fingers crossed.”

Courtesy/ABC

General Hospital’s executive producer and the former EP of the beloved One Life to Live, Frank Valentini spoke to the Chicago Tribune in a piece that was posted the night before the Daytime Emmys, which talked about all the One Life to Live and All My Children nominees reuniting and seeing each other for the first time in quite awhile at the telecast of the 39th Annual Daytime Emmys at the Beverly Hilton Hotel and broadcast on HLN.

Valentini stated in terms of moving on post-One Life, “I don’t think I’ve fully mourned the end of ‘One Life.’ I’m trying to prepare myself for seeing everyone again. ”

Frank is hoping that the tributes given to the two shows on the telecast are not actually the final farewell for either program — and not just because One Life, which aired two weeks of episodes in January, may be eligible for awards next year. The talented EP added, “Both shows will live on for years to come. There’s still incredible equity in both of those brands. Maybe you haven’t seen the last of them. Keep your fingers crossed.”

Over the weekend online rumors began to ramp up that perhaps something is in the works to make GH and OLTL more of hybrid, including posts and comments on different message boards that have said that GH now has some of One Life sets, and as we know, John and Tea see each other in Llanview this week. But on the converse, that could also just be for this one story point.

Also of note in the Tribune piece, who also spoke to Erika Slezak (Viki, OLTL), they said that if S lezak wins, she plans on thanking the show’s many fans. Valentini, who was a nominee as one of the show’s directors, said veteran director Larry Carpenter would deliver the speech if they’re victorious. “Larry’s a great guy. He said if we win, it’ll give him a chance to say something nice about me which will make my mother very happy.” Sadly, neither happened, and One Life to Live never got their moment to have someone so close to the show deliver a victorious and emotional speech Emmy winning speech for the million of fans who still mourn the loss of the show along with Valentini.

So what do you think of Valentini’s comments? Let us know!

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/frank-valentini-on-oltl-amc-maybe-you-havent-seen-the-last-of-them-keep-your-fingers-crossed/2012/06/25/
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

Frank Valentini On OLTL & AMC: “Maybe you haven’t seen the last of them. Keep your fingers crossed.” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank Valentini On OLTL & AMC: “Maybe you haven’t seen the last of them. Keep your fingers crossed.”   Frank Valentini On OLTL & AMC: “Maybe you haven’t seen the last of them. Keep your fingers crossed.” EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:36 pm

I am beginning to get a bit insulted with all the false hope. At some point, it just becomes cruel to keep us from moving on.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Frank Valentini On OLTL & AMC: “Maybe you haven’t seen the last of them. Keep your fingers crossed.”   Frank Valentini On OLTL & AMC: “Maybe you haven’t seen the last of them. Keep your fingers crossed.” EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:40 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
I am beginning to get a bit insulted with all the false hope. At some point, it just becomes cruel to keep us from moving on.

co-signs
My faith is completely depleted. I don't believe in any possible resurrection and at this point don't even want to hear anything at this point unless it's a 100% go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank Valentini On OLTL & AMC: “Maybe you haven’t seen the last of them. Keep your fingers crossed.”   Frank Valentini On OLTL & AMC: “Maybe you haven’t seen the last of them. Keep your fingers crossed.” Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1