Willie Gay Bashes Wil Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Willie Gay Bashes Wil

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Willie Gay Bashes Wil Empty
PostSubject: Willie Gay Bashes Wil   Willie Gay Bashes Wil EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:20 pm

The habitat simmered all day with gametalk here, gossip there, parannoying everywhere, with some of it leaning toward trashtalk.. there was a non-incident in HOH where Willie impersonated Wil for a minute while talking to Frank, using a high voice to do so - Flashback 7/17 2.13pm

Out of everything that's being thrown around in there, that's the one grew legs until it had turned into Willie was gaybashing Wil and using homophobic slurs about him.. that got back to Wil who had a mini meltdown and a few tears, but later said it was as much a pressure release as anything.. it also got back to Willie (naturally), who was not at all amused and demanded to have people brought to his room to clear it all up

When that didn't happen, he actually got out of bed and descended the staircase, stormed into the backyard and laid into Frank, who he saw as responsible for the Telephone game gone bad.. it was great fun for all of us and probably for Frank, who grew up watching his dad play a phenomenal wrestling villain on tv - he didn't seem fazed by any of it tonight.

I told you this guy is bad news, far as I am concerned he is White Trash like his brother Russell.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Willie Gay Bashes Wil   Willie Gay Bashes Wil EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:31 pm

What an ass.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Willie Gay Bashes Wil   Willie Gay Bashes Wil EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:10 pm

The showed it last night. He is an ass.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Willie Gay Bashes Wil   Willie Gay Bashes Wil EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:05 pm

I haven't watch new episodes yet, and I don't know who his brother is, but he does have an "asshole" look to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willie Gay Bashes Wil   Willie Gay Bashes Wil Empty

Back to top Go down

Willie Gay Bashes Wil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CC33 :: DISCUSSION :: The Television Chamber :: Primetime Series :: Big Brother-
Jump to: