In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises?

Go down 
+6
Marc™
Forgiveness Man
CeCe
Shale
Alan Smithee
Chris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises? Empty
PostSubject: In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises?   In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Has that whole ordeal caused you any hesitation to see the movie?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises? Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises?   In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:30 pm

No. It's nothing I planned to see in the theater to begin with but I'd still see it if it was.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises?   In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:31 pm

I saw it the next day. Really enjoyed it.

http://www.conversationchamber.com/t19465-the-dark-knight-rises
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises?   In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Hadn't planned to see it in the theater anyway but it wouldn't have stopped me.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises?   In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Well, I wasn't planning to really see it anyway. (at least not any time soon) Doubt I'll be rushing there any sooner as a result of this.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises?   In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:12 pm

I wasn't pressed on seeing it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises?   In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:58 pm

I wouldn't see it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises?   In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Hadn't planned to see it and still don't plan to see it. I don't watch many movies and when I do they are 99% comedies.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises?   In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:18 pm

No. I plan to see it on Friday and I will.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises?   In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:30 pm

I had no intention on seeing this movie, and didn't even know it was out, til the shooting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises?   In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises? Empty

Back to top Go down

In the wake of the Colorado shootings, will you avoid seeing Dark Knight Rises?
Page 1 of 1