CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Suzi
Supernova
6 posters

White trash has officially come to child beauty pageants

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

White trash has officially come to child beauty pageants Empty White trash has officially come to child beauty pageants

Post by Supernova Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:05 am

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2012/08/honey-boo-boo-child---charming-or-disturbing/1#.UCSH86B0i_Q

My mother saw this family on the TLC show last night, and we all got sucked in to see this kid and her 300 pound pig white trash mama, and I can't help but wonder HOW did she get her kid into pageants when this is a kid that's always farting and announcing it and getting in a giant play pen to sleep with a pig?
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

White trash has officially come to child beauty pageants Empty Re: White trash has officially come to child beauty pageants

Post by Suzi Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:53 am

I've seen the ads for the show, seems to me someone at TLC has lost their minds. However I do have choice about what I watch and I choose to not watch that one.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

White trash has officially come to child beauty pageants Empty Re: White trash has officially come to child beauty pageants

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:52 am

Shrugs (Oh well…) Just another piece of shit reality show.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:47 am

I wish this fad would fucking die.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:09 am

Suzi wrote:I've seen the ads for the show, seems to me someone at TLC has lost their minds. However I do have choice about what I watch and I choose to not watch that one.

co-signs
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Oh dear. LOL. TLC has gone to the toilet. Glad Discovery Channel is still somewhat sane.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:25 am