Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This Empty
PostSubject: Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This   Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXYc4hj-Jjfc8bvJYRysqhtDfoQZBD4OczAcLm5LAUxhTqxclCWg

I purchased this game a while back at a rummage sale. My son and I played it last night and it was one of the most fun board games I have ever played.

You have to sort out a list of five things in order. Topics range from sorting famous peoples' height from shortest to tallest to size of eyes on certain mammals. There are also distance and historic event things (among many other topics) to put in order.

It is by far the perfect game to share with kids 12 and over. It is educational and fun. It would be a hoot to play with a group of adult friends. It sparks conversation when players feel compelled to justify their order when they get it wrong. So fun.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This   Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Sounds interesting Red, I have never heard of that game.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This   Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:27 pm

You should play Fact or Crap. That was a fun game on one of our drunk nights.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This   Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
You should play Fact or Crap. That was a fun game on one of our drunk nights.

Maybe I should buy it for my son for Christmas. I have been looking for that one at rummage sales...it must be good if nobody is selling it! Thanks for the reminder about the game.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This   Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:20 am

I've never heard of this particular game, but it sounds interesting. I wonder if this particular game is still in production?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This   Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:00 pm

AreYouGame.com has it for sale but it is the version we have and that one has to be from late 2008 or later as there was a 2008 Olympics question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This   Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This Empty

Back to top Go down

Sort it Out...Board Game Fans, I Think You Would Love This
Page 1 of 1