Planning ahead for Halloween Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planning ahead for Halloween

Go down 
+6
CeCe
Tony Marino
Rainmaker
Alan Smithee
Shale
Supernova
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Planning ahead for Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Since very few real costumes I like are ever available in my size to buy, I often have to put my Halloween costumes together scrap piece by scrap piece; so it helps to have the costume planned a couple months in advance. Does anybody else do this or, assuming you bother with costumes at all, do you just find something readily available closer to the day and get it then?
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:19 pm

I hang out with Wiccans on Halloween.

We don't wear costumes.
evil grin
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:07 pm

So when you say you hang out, you really hang out.
Back to top Go down
Rainmaker
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Rainmaker

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:14 am

My minds not even in that stratosphere before the month of October.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:26 am

I don't do Halloween anymore.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:47 am

Tony Marino wrote:
I don't do Halloween anymore.

Neither do I. Watching tv, porch light off.

And GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN! lol Seriously I don't do any Halloween stuff anymore.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:38 pm

My wife will buy some candy a couple of weeks prior. That's it.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:03 pm

I like passing out candy, so I took the night off from work, since last year I had to work and my daughter and husband just complained the whole time about having to do it in my absence. I told them to just leave the light off and not do anything, but then they did the old "well, it's not fair to the kids". . . Well, shut up, quit yer bitchin', and pass out the candy, then.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Are you going to scare the little dickens when you open the door to pass out the candy or will you wear a costume?

Just Kidding Wink
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
Are you going to scare the little dickens when you open the door to pass out the candy or will you wear a costume?

Just Kidding Wink

I might wear my labcoat, splatter it with some ketchup, and ask the children to kindly sit down on the porch chairs while I draw their blood first. . . how badly do you want the candy???
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:08 pm

If I do a costume it is because I have to for a party and it is always last minute and done cheaply. And nobody ever gets it!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:14 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
If I do a costume it is because I have to for a party and it is always last minute and done cheaply. And nobody ever gets it!

Such as? Inquiring minds want to know!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:17 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

Such as? Inquiring minds want to know!

You're witty, Al, I bet you will get it. The last costume, nobody got or thought was cute was me in regular clothes with "Hello My Name Is" tags all over me. Each one had a different name. What was I???
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:29 pm

What? Identity crisis? Shrugs (Oh well…) Sorry, I give up.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:30 pm

RedBedroom wrote:

You're witty, Al, I bet you will get it. The last costume, nobody got or thought was cute was me in regular clothes with "Hello My Name Is" tags all over me. Each one had a different name. What was I???

Sybil?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Super, you are kinda right. I was a person with multiple personalities. Nobody (but me) thought it was cute or funny. I liked it because I could still wear normal attire.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Back when we did go to Halloween parties I learned quickly not to wear anything that would interfere with my eating and drinking (like a mask).
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:44 pm

LOL, I always wanted to go as Jake and Elwood with my wife but that boat sailed long ago.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:47 pm

I went as "white trash" with a friend. Nobody really thought that was too funny either! I was all in white including face paint. She was all in black with a trash bag around her.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Past several years I planned on not dressing up for Halloween, then decided to dress up on the day of or day before Halloween.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:18 am

RedBedroom wrote:
Super, you are kinda right. I was a person with multiple personalities. Nobody (but me) thought it was cute or funny. I liked it because I could still wear normal attire.

That's my big thing, every year, no matter what I go as, the shoes are murder and halfway through the night I've got to change out of my costume because I can't walk in them anymore. Doesn't seem to matter what they are, high heels for Thelma Harper, dress shoes for Alice in Wonderland, men's dress shoes for the Joker, they ALL kill my feet after the first hour of wearing them. So I said this year I'm going to have to pick something I can wear my regular shoes with so I can walk around during the night. And this year I think I've come up with the perfect answer.

I doubt anybody will know who I am but for Halloween this year I'm going to be Howling Mad Murdock from The A-Team. He was an easy choice because he always wore black Chuck Taylors and I've worn Chuck Taylors for a better part of my life because they were always the ONLY shoes we could get that fit my feet right. So far I've gotten a new pair of black Chuck Taylors, a pair of tan pants, and my father's bomber jacket that he hasn't worn since he got it I don't know how many years ago. All I have to round up now is a dark blue baseball cap, a blue plaid button up shirt, and a T-shirt with some kind of phrase on it, and I'll bet set, and there's plenty of time to find those.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:20 am

That sounds neat, Super. If you are available, you can come to the one I am forced to go to every year! I will go as Mr. T!
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:21 am

RedBedroom wrote:
That sounds neat, Super. If you are available, you can come to the one I am forced to go to every year! I will go as Mr. T!

LMAO! Now that would be a sight to see.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:25 am

LOL, right?!?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:14 am

Supernova wrote:

That's my big thing, every year, no matter what I go as, the shoes are murder and halfway through the night I've got to change out of my costume because I can't walk in them anymore. Doesn't seem to matter what they are, high heels for Thelma Harper, dress shoes for Alice in Wonderland, men's dress shoes for the Joker, they ALL kill my feet after the first hour of wearing them. So I said this year I'm going to have to pick something I can wear my regular shoes with so I can walk around during the night. And this year I think I've come up with the perfect answer.

I doubt anybody will know who I am but for Halloween this year I'm going to be Howling Mad Murdock from The A-Team. He was an easy choice because he always wore black Chuck Taylors and I've worn Chuck Taylors for a better part of my life because they were always the ONLY shoes we could get that fit my feet right. So far I've gotten a new pair of black Chuck Taylors, a pair of tan pants, and my father's bomber jacket that he hasn't worn since he got it I don't know how many years ago. All I have to round up now is a dark blue baseball cap, a blue plaid button up shirt, and a T-shirt with some kind of phrase on it, and I'll bet set, and there's plenty of time to find those.

Maybe you could help people figure you out (your costume at last) by wearing a plain T-shirt and putting an iron on letter A.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning ahead for Halloween   Planning ahead for Halloween Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning ahead for Halloween
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next