A sickening case for Ross's custody Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A sickening case for Ross's custody

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

A sickening case for Ross's custody Empty
PostSubject: A sickening case for Ross's custody   A sickening case for Ross's custody EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:31 pm

with the writer's sick mind i can see this happening. Tea never made preparations to make todd dan's legal guardian therefore: ross who is very much alive is considered dani's legal father and has legal authority over her. his crimes are thrown out or reduced. Tea's not around to testify about the choking incident,the motorist incident midemeanor battery, kidnapping dani,custodial interference. with those charges gone he has no outstanding crimes and it will be mentioned that dani tried everything in her power to get back to ross. one last point if rumored that blair is will be her legal guardian that goes out the window if the court deems him a fit parent and able to take care of her.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: A sickening case for Ross's custody   A sickening case for Ross's custody EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Oh ugh! I really hope not! But yeah, I can see that happening. I wonder if Dani will see the truth about Ross. Dani is still wearing blinders when it comes to the truth about Ross and she still sees him as perfect, despite all of his crimes and his total lack of remorse for them and his willingness to use her to keep out of jail. She mattered so little to him that he traded being a part of her life so he could stay out of jail.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: A sickening case for Ross's custody   A sickening case for Ross's custody EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:01 pm

With Tea having sucn a great legal mind, lets hopes he has taken care of this. But we all know in case she didn't, Todd will leave no stone unturned to fix this. Blood tests will prove who the father is and Tea already had those tests done.
Back to top Go down
Pilaring
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Pilaring

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: A sickening case for Ross's custody   A sickening case for Ross's custody EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Wasn't there a script mentioning a fight over the will? With battle of biological father vs father who stated he was on birth certificate. I believe the will has Dani going to Todd not Ross and it's Ross challening that will. I can see Eli's hands all over a setup to grab Dani from Todd.

However, I think it's all setup for Dani to choose Todd over Ross in the end. I can see her already today loving Todd... she's still tentative but KM did a great job conveying how much it's sinking in he's really her dad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sickening case for Ross's custody   A sickening case for Ross's custody Empty

Back to top Go down

A sickening case for Ross's custody
Page 1 of 1