Eli was bluffing with the gun Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eli was bluffing with the gun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Eli was bluffing with the gun Empty
PostSubject: Eli was bluffing with the gun   Eli was bluffing with the gun EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:04 pm

There was no way he was going to shoot Hannah then, not with everyone knowing he was in the room with her. I'm surprised she didn't call him on that.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Eli was bluffing with the gun   Eli was bluffing with the gun EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:21 pm

I beleive he was too because no way he would discharge a gun in there and have those nuns all over him. Hannah is crazy putting Cole's life before her own. I would tell him go ahead and do your worst. Call his bluff.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Eli was bluffing with the gun   Eli was bluffing with the gun EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:11 pm

i thought they frisk people at mental facilities so that no type of contraband gets in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eli was bluffing with the gun   Eli was bluffing with the gun Empty

Back to top Go down

Eli was bluffing with the gun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CC33 :: DISCUSSION :: The Television Chamber :: The Soap Hub :: One Life to Live-
Jump to: