Cole attending TnT's wedding Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cole attending TnT's wedding

Go down 
+2
gmruss4
ForeverJash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

Cole attending TnT's wedding Empty
PostSubject: Cole attending TnT's wedding   Cole attending TnT's wedding EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Just sickening! What are the writers doing? First they have Todd drop the charges, then they write it so Cole attends TnT's wedding. There's no way Todd should be allowing this. And heck why would Cole himself even want to attend?
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Cole attending TnT's wedding   Cole attending TnT's wedding EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:14 pm

I guess I will be rolling my eyes through the whole thing. Just when I was set to enjoy it after waiting so long. They would have to do something to mess it up for me.
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Cole attending TnT's wedding   Cole attending TnT's wedding EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Well I hate Cole, but in this case it is darned if you do, and darned if you don't. Cole will stand and look blank when not rolling his eyes. Cole attending TnT's wedding 876550
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Cole attending TnT's wedding   Cole attending TnT's wedding EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:46 am

Cole has been at every one of Todd's weddings since he's been on the show. He was at Todd and Blair's 2007 wedding, he was at Todd and Tea's wedding last year, and now he's attending this one. It really isn't necessary for him to keep showing up to these things for the sake of Starr, who IMO shouldn't even be expecting him to come. She knows Todd and Cole don't like each other. It's not required that she insist on including him as her date to these things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Cole attending TnT's wedding   Cole attending TnT's wedding EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:15 pm

I don't know if TPTB really realizing just how much more they're increasing the hatred toward Cole by having him always there. It realyl is disgusting that Cole is going to be there and that Starr has so little respect for Todd that she would want the kid who got away with trying to murder her Dad at her Dad's wedding. Why not also invite Mitch? Spencer can come back form the dead to attend, too. I really hate how TPTB have so totally ruined Starr to keep her with Cole the Cretin.
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Cole attending TnT's wedding   Cole attending TnT's wedding EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:03 pm

The writers were thinking that all thats needed to whitewash Cole's crime is to have everyone act like it didn't happen...pathetic Cole attending TnT's wedding Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Cole attending TnT's wedding   Cole attending TnT's wedding EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:57 pm

All the writers are doign is increasing my hatred of Cole, same as they do with all the whitewashign of John and Nora's crimes and deeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cole attending TnT's wedding   Cole attending TnT's wedding Empty

Back to top Go down

Cole attending TnT's wedding
Page 1 of 1