CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
RedBedroom
Cheaps
Shale
captainbryce
8 posters

What do you consider to be the most OFFENSIVE word in the English language?

captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

What do you consider to be the most OFFENSIVE word in the English language? Empty What do you consider to be the most OFFENSIVE word in the English language?

Post by captainbryce Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:04 pm

A) Fuck
    B) Faggot
    C) Cunt
    D) Nigger
    E) Cocksucker
    F) Motherfucker
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

What do you consider to be the most OFFENSIVE word in the English language? Empty Re: What do you consider to be the most OFFENSIVE word in the English language?

Post by Shale Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Any one of those, depending on context and delivery.

As a person who follows George Carlin's filosofy that there are no good or bad words, I would say the most offensive Non-Word to me is "N-word." Writers (or editors - as I was informed by a writer who had her original use of 'nigger' changed to 'non-word.') use it when they SHOULD use the more expressive offensive slang.

Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

What do you consider to be the most OFFENSIVE word in the English language? Empty Re: What do you consider to be the most OFFENSIVE word in the English language?

Post by Cheaps Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:12 pm

B, C, and D.

Words I will never use.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Cheaps wrote:B, C, and D.

Words I will never use.

co-signs
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:03 am

i really dont find any words offensive.. they only have the meaning you give them.

And if you put faggot/nigger/cocksucker on the list, then you have to put spic, kike, kraut, pollack, Mc, wop/dego, and any other slang word that groups a people together.

captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:53 am

wants2laugh wrote:And if you put faggot/nigger/cocksucker on the list, then you have to put spic, kike, kraut, pollack, Mc, wop/dego, and any other slang word that groups a people together.
    I don't think so. Because I don't know anybody who is actually offended by those terms, nor do I think they are nearly as offensive as the other terms I listed. The terms I put down on the other hand are almost universally considered to be offensive to everyone that I know (which is how I compiled my list). I realize it's completely subjective and perhaps everyone's list of offensive terms varies to some degree. But if YOU don't find ANY words offensive, then I would guess that you probably shouldn't have ANY on your list at all. big grin
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:55 am

That whole list is egregious, but choice 'D' stands out to me as being the ugliest of the ugliest.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:20 pm

I don't use B or D period but I use all the others. I don't call anyone a cocksucker or a cunt but but they're fun to say big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:34 pm

captainbryce wrote:A) Fuck
    B) Faggot
    C) Cunt
    D) Nigger
    E) Cocksucker
    F) Motherfucker

co-signs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:23 am