The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered.

Go down 
+4
gmruss4
aublack40
pisces33
TSJToddFan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered. Empty
PostSubject: The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered.   The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Sam wasn't there.
Does he even exist anymore, or did I imagine him?
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered.   The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Sam who? The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered. 372971 Really, why doesn't Todd have Sam? Why does Blair get to hide him in an attic? No matter what the IIC want me to believe, Blair is a lousy mother.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered.   The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:46 pm

starr and jack was at the wedding and sam was hid in the attic,crying shame!
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered.   The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:06 pm

It really pisses me off that they don't allow that child in Todd's life after all he did to get him. Why is he even still at Blair's anyway. He was the only one of Todd's kids not at that wedding.
Back to top Go down
Pilaring
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Pilaring

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered.   The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:08 pm

gmruss4 wrote:
It really pisses me off that they don't allow that child in Todd's life after all he did to get him. Why is he even still at Blair's anyway. He was the only one of Todd's kids not at that wedding.

I figured they were SORASing Sam and he would show up at TnT wedding especially as Todd told Tea he told the boys about the wedding.

It was very odd not to see him there today with NO EXPLANATION whatsoever for his absence.

Was TnT's last Sept wedding the last time we saw Sam?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered.   The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:47 pm

^ I thought so too. I'm pretty sure the next time we'll see Sam, he'll be about seven years old, but they need to hurry up and grab some kid to put in the role. Even if it's just for the sake of having him stand there for scenery. His absence is starting to make noise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered.   The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:32 am

^^^^IDK why they can't get some random second grader to stand there and look cute for the part. They don't have to get a miracle casting on their first try. Look how long it took for them to find CLP as Jack. We had to suffer through over a year of the "Dr. Spencer!" Jack. Razz But anyway, they also had 2 other Jack's who read their lines, and IDK why they can't do the same for Sam.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered.   The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Not having Sam there really was a glaring omission.. I think TPTB figure we're too stupid to remember Todd's younger son. I want to see more of him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered.   The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered. Empty

Back to top Go down

The JP said all Todd and Tea's children were gathered.
Page 1 of 1