Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants Empty
PostSubject: Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants   Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:50 am

Gee, Red. I guess some women don't mind. Wink

Quote :
Police in Longmont, Colo., have arrested a woman on suspicion of animal cruelty, after she allegedly stuffed a Chihuahua puppy down her pants during a domestic dispute.

NBC-affiliate KUSA reported that police found Johna Turner arguing with a man at a home. She reportedly agreed to leave the premises, but wanted to take her dogs with her. She was intoxicated, KUSA reported.

When officers arrived, a witness told them to check Turner's pants, KUSA reported. When Turner shook her leg, a Chihuahua fell out. The puppy was reportedly not hurt.

Turner pleaded not guilty to one count of misdemeanor animal cruelty and remained in jail Thursday on a $2,500 bond, according to The Longmont Times-Call.

The puppy was born on Aug. 31, the Times-Call reported.

This puppy was among three puppies and a mother Chihuahua/Beagle mix in the apartment, who are now in good condition at the Longmont Humane Society, according to the Times-Call.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/06/13711464-colorado-woman-arrested-for-shoving-chihuahua-down-her-pants?lite
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants   Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:01 am

OMG ROFLMAO!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants   Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:06 am

WTF?

I don't understand exactly what was going on there. She must not have been trying to save the puppy if she was ultimately charged with animal cruelty.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants   Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:45 pm

I think she was just trying to smuggle the god out. Stupid thing to do (but at least she has the excuse of being drunk) but I don't think she was trying to harm the dog.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants   Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
I think she was just trying to smuggle the god out. Stupid thing to do (but at least she has the excuse of being drunk) but I don't think she was trying to harm the dog.

That's how I took it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants   Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Good Grief.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants   Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:32 pm

"Ms. Turner, what's that in your pants?"

*shakes leg* *thunk*

"Nothin' ossifer."

Shrugs (Oh well…) she was just drunk from what I can tell & wanted to take the dog that was (or she thought was) hers.

Just looks like a case of stupid shit drunk people do.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants   Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants 2517814472
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants   Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants Empty

Back to top Go down

Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants
Page 1 of 1