Things you don't like about fall Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things you don't like about fall

Go down 
+6
Cheaps
Forgiveness Man
Tony Marino
RedBedroom
CeCe
Supernova
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Things you don't like about fall Empty
PostSubject: Things you don't like about fall   Things you don't like about fall EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:50 pm

With every season there is a pro and a con, what are some of the things about the fall season (to those of you who actually HAVE fall) that you don't like?

Right now I got 2 complaints, it's already getting dark too damn early and it's too damn cold first thing in the morning. Dark by 8 and 48 degrees in the morning, this is nuts.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Things you don't like about fall   Things you don't like about fall EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:16 pm

That initial temp change form warm to cool is the only thing that bothers me about fall. I hate cold weather & it reminds me of what's coming soon. Once I adapt to that, fall is great. Now winter...there's my weather whine time.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Things you don't like about fall   Things you don't like about fall EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:48 pm

I don't like how everyone gets sick this time of year. Getting dark earlier and how chilli it is in the morning suck too. I had to run out this morning and was not used to the windows being fogged up.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Things you don't like about fall   Things you don't like about fall EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:58 pm

I don't like it getting dark so early and I don't like the piles of leave that will have to be cleaned up. Other than that Fall is one of the best seasons in the year, earthly beauty at its best!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Things you don't like about fall   Things you don't like about fall EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:59 pm

I don't like classes starting again. I don't like the year coming to a close. But ultimately, I do really dig autumn aside from the depressing school thing.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Things you don't like about fall   Things you don't like about fall EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:59 pm

I don't like the days getting shorter either, and the fact I won't be able to wear certain shoes/clothes because of cooler weather.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Things you don't like about fall   Things you don't like about fall EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Cheaps wrote:
I don't like the days getting shorter either, and the fact I won't be able to wear certain shoes/clothes because of cooler weather.

Totally, I LIKE going out of the summer heat and actually being able to WEAR clothes again, shirts with T sleeves on them, pants that go past my thighs, on occasion actual shoes, but I am NOT looking forward to the days when I gotta put on a coat, boots and heavy jeans just to go outside.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Things you don't like about fall   Things you don't like about fall EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Supernova wrote:
... (to those of you who actually HAVE fall) ...

You saw that one coming! Blue Cool

Add me to those of you who don't like the cold weather - but I did something about it.

The shorter days I can't escape (without moving even further south, like the Equator)
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Things you don't like about fall   Things you don't like about fall EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Shorter days.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Things you don't like about fall   Things you don't like about fall EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Shorter days.

They're still 24 hours. But I don't like fewer of them happening when it's day light.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Things you don't like about fall   Things you don't like about fall EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Falling tree leaves that I have to rake up. It's my number one gripe about fall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Things you don't like about fall   Things you don't like about fall EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:04 pm

Chris wrote:
Falling tree leaves that I have to rake up. It's my number one gripe about fall.

lalalala (not listen
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Things you don't like about fall   Things you don't like about fall EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Chris wrote:

Chris, don't you have a son who can do that? thinking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you don't like about fall   Things you don't like about fall Empty

Back to top Go down

Things you don't like about fall
Page 1 of 1