People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise...

Go down 
+5
Alan Smithee
Shale
tmontyb
Supernova
RedBedroom
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise... Empty
PostSubject: People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise...   People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:54 pm

The type of person who "knows" that either boys or girls (depending who you talk to) are easier to raise bugs me.

There are way too many variables in defining "easy."
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise...   People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:44 am

Everybody says boys are easier to raise simply because they can't get pregnant, never mind that they can sure as hell knock up the girls and then, depending on where you live, it's YOUR neck on the line paying the child support until he's 18.

Not having any experience either way I personally would think the girls would be a bit easier because despite everything I still tend to think like a girl on occasion and would have a better idea on where they're coming from on something than a father would.
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise...   People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:02 am

I don't think gender makes a difference. It all depends on the kid and the parents.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise...   People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:50 am

tmontyb wrote:
I don't think gender makes a difference. It all depends on the kid and the parents.
co-signs
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise...   People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:39 am

tmontyb wrote:
yeah that…
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise...   People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:07 pm

I think that usually comes from a spectators point of view. Far as boys being easier than girls; an eight year old boy isn't necessarily the easiest creature in the world to reign in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise...   People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Chris wrote:
I think that usually comes from a spectators point of view. Far as boys being easier than girls; an eight year old boy isn't necessarily the easiest creature in the world to reign in.

I know that's right, I've had my fair share of them.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise...   People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:12 pm

tmontyb wrote:

co-signs
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise...   People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:32 pm

I think it also depends on the age of the child, too--things flip-flop around a lot during the growing up years. I have 6 nephews, 2 nieces, a grand-niece plus my own daughter, and I have to say, casually observing, that the boys were all wild little monsters from about 2 years old to 10 years old, and the girls were pretty tame. Then. . . dear Lord help us all . . . .it switches, and when the teen years start happening, the boys even out, and as soon as the hormones ramp up in the girls, they can be emotional drama queens, and sometimes downright nasty and bitchy.

So either way, there are times when being a parent to either boys or girls, reaffirms that children and teens are the reason why hamsters eat their young.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise...   People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:23 pm

They are both difficult in different ways. They are genderless until about 10, then look out puberty is not far off and then it is a horse race to get the girls raised before they become pregnant, and once the boy can drive forget seeing him ever again before 3 AM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise...   People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise... Empty

Back to top Go down

People with a strong opinion on boys vs. girls being easier to raise...
Page 1 of 1