Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah

Go down 
+2
TSJFan4Ever
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah Empty
PostSubject: Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah   Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:04 am

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. Just seemed like yet another testament of his being a jerk. In the meantime, Hannah is one screwed up chick. Seriously, I'm having a hard time reconciling her subjecting herself to all of what Eli is putting her through for the sake of saving Cole's butt. If she wants him that bad, then please, by all means...
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah   Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:47 pm

I so agree, Chris! I say Hannah should get Cole. he's not worthy of Starr, anyway. I still hope Hannah messes up and Eli takes it out on Cole. I think the biggest sign of how messed up Hannah is is that she WANTS Cole! That girl is beyond crazy!
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah   Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:29 pm

If she wants him, let her have him please.
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah   Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Hannah is to good for Cole but if this ends scriptmates for life Stale then by all means Hannah can have him.
I'll never understand when the show insist on having girls pine for total losers that bring nothing to the table, John has his super cop mojo with his not into them aurora that draws them in, James is a sweety, Brody has the man looks good in uniform ex navy seal, Ford has lots of sex appeal, Todd has that the bad boy I can save vibe and lots of money but Cole's got jack squat to bring yet Britney,Starr and now Hannah think he is a catch ? Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah 11852
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah   Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:50 pm

For all of out sakes, let her take him and keep him. He is about as useless as she is. Starr deserves better than this.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah   Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:05 pm

cole is about as useless as they come! he has nothing but a sense of entitlement! i am shocked that starr isn't sleeping with him right now.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah   Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:56 pm

That's exactly what I'd expect froma girl who would stay with a guy who tried to murder her father and already has numerous crimes behind him, includign another murder attempt. Cole could beat up Jack and land the kid in the hospital and Starr woudl race out to sleep with him. Where or where has our Little Starr gone - where is that fiesty, take-no-prisons kid who was SO interesting and entertaining to watch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah   Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah Empty

Back to top Go down

Cole leaves his date with Starr to go chasing Hannah
Page 1 of 1