CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

New movies, take two

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

New movies, take two Empty New movies, take two

Post by Supernova Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:26 am

Okay, so I'm going to be taking some more movies down to the library in a few days. I'm taking down some that were rejected last time because that librarian was not familiar with the titles, and hoping to get another one who might know something about The Towering Inferno and Earthquake and Garfield. Since Halloween's coming up I'm figuring maybe the more horror-oriented movies that didn't make the cut last time will be taken this time.

And also I've decided something this library needs is the first season of the A-Team because I don't think any library in the area has the show and only a couple have the new movie, and I got it today, practically new, no scratches, I'm checking the discs to make sure they all work, I was surprised because our first season is a bigger box where it comes in a jacket cover and is four discs in three separate boxes in one set, but this one has all four discs in one slim case with very different artwork on the cover, go figure.

I'm currently waiting however on a few new additions: also for Halloween I decided to get them Something Wicked This Way Comes, The Watcher in the Woods, The Tingler and the original 13 Ghosts. Hopefully they'll actually want them, but I've noticed most of the ones I donated over the summer have all been checked out, most more than once, so maybe with that in mind they'll be a bit more open minded about this selection.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

New movies, take two Empty Re: New movies, take two

Post by Tony Marino Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:38 pm

There is something for everyone they should take them all.

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:46 pm