Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic.

Go down 
+3
Nystyle709
CeCe
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic. Empty
PostSubject: Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic.   Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic. EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:08 am

Do you think psychics can speak to the dead? Would you ever consider trying to contact one of your passed on loved one's through a channeler?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic.   Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic. EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:11 am

I believe in the existence of that but I also believe the overwhelming majority who claim to be are total frauds.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic.   Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic. EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:25 am

Possibly....but I don't think I would seek a psychic to talk to a loved one. I prob can do that myself.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic.   Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic. EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:27 am

Chris wrote:
Do you think psychics can speak to the dead? Would you ever consider trying to contact one of your passed on loved one's through a channeler?

I don't know. I would have to try it to find out for sure and right now it is not an option. Even though the temptation would be there to contact my Mama I would rather let her spirit rest in peace.

Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic.   Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic. EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:18 pm

I think most of them are just shams that'll do it for the money, like all the phonies Harry Houdini spent his years publicly defrauding. Ironically it seems through his pursuit of them, he was genuinely trying to find someone who could contact his mother from beyond the grave.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic.   Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic. EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Let's put it this way. I've seen very convincing fakes...they admitted it was fake before hand. So how do I believe anyone who says they're doing it for real? I can't.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic.   Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic. EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:34 pm

I can POSSIBLY believe that certain clairvoyants can feel the spirit of a dead person enough to convey the gist of what they how they feel about this or that....but I don't believe in spirits talking THROUGH psychics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic.   Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic. Empty

Back to top Go down

Contacting passed on loved ones through a psychic.
Page 1 of 1