CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Do You Think That Kevin Will Take Jana Back?

BrodyAndJessicaFan
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Do You  Think That Kevin Will Take Jana Back? Empty Do You Think That Kevin Will Take Jana Back?

Post by BrodyAndJessicaFan Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:20 pm

I believe in time that they will find way back to each other because I think deep down they still love each other.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Do You  Think That Kevin Will Take Jana Back? Empty Re: Do You Think That Kevin Will Take Jana Back?

Post by gmruss4 Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:11 pm

He sure don't want to because he is very hurt right now but if she continue to wear him down, I think he might because he still loves her.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Do You  Think That Kevin Will Take Jana Back? Empty Re: Do You Think That Kevin Will Take Jana Back?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:20 am

Not until he overcomes the hurt. Right now, that's all he can see but given time, as the hurt dies away, I think he'll realize he still does love her.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by TexasLady Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:15 am

I think it will take awhile but when the hurt is gone he will take her back and they will go on like they were before
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:41 am

I just don't know what she is thinking when she think she can just waltz right back and he will take her back after what she did to him. She has still got to be a little crazy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:20 am