Oh Starr I give up Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh Starr I give up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

Oh Starr I give up Empty
PostSubject: Oh Starr I give up   Oh Starr I give up EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Just pamper that violent loser. Ugh Starr has been reduced to a brainless enabler. I had hopes but I guess when he does cheat with Hannah, it will be all Hannah's fault.Shame on you Starr. Oh Starr I give up 108486
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

Oh Starr I give up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Starr I give up   Oh Starr I give up EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:04 pm

It is pissing me off too the way they have her propping this idot loser. I wish they would stop wasting our time and split these two up and lets move on. Starr is so different away form this loser and I can't stand how she is with him. He almost kills her father and she doesn't even get angry but when Todd beat him and not even as bad, she got so angry with her own father she wouldn't even speak to him. I want Starr away from Cole so she can get her spunk back.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

Oh Starr I give up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Starr I give up   Oh Starr I give up EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:49 pm

cole got his freak on and reclaimed his territory. nevermind he had hannah's panties halfway off a couple of weeks ago! nothing can save starr from the darkside! i gave up weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Oh Starr I give up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Starr I give up   Oh Starr I give up EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:39 am

Starr has morphed into a pathetic cliche of a Cramer woman. All about the man, desperate for his attention and validation. It's painful to watch her and Cole. All she does is simper behind him and beg at his feet. Their apartment scenes today were as dry as toast. Spent the whole hour talking in circles.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Oh Starr I give up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Starr I give up   Oh Starr I give up EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:12 am

Cole has totally destroyed Starr. ITA that she's become the typical, pathetic, Cramer women. It's pitiful that TPTB have Dorian gushing about the Cramer women when all of them are pathetic, miserable escuses for women. They are horrible role models!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh Starr I give up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Starr I give up   Oh Starr I give up Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Starr I give up
Page 1 of 1