Have you ever had pot brownies? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever had pot brownies?

Go down 
+6
Chris
Alan Smithee
Suzi
Cheaps
Shale
RedBedroom
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Have you ever had pot brownies? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever had pot brownies?   Have you ever had pot brownies? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:02 am

I have to say, I am very curious to try some. Granted, pot can stay in a person's system and I don't really know the facts about how long. But, I would like to try them before I die.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had pot brownies?   Have you ever had pot brownies? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:08 am

I've had them and depending on the quality/amount of grass they can be a very good way to get stoned. It is better than smoking, more mellow to me - almost like doing hash. I think the oil makes a better delivery of the THC.

Anyhow, I might even try them again if given the chance - don't think I could handle taking a toke off a joint or bong.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had pot brownies?   Have you ever had pot brownies? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:10 am

Naw, back when I did smoke. I wasn't tryna bake something, then eat it to get high. I just packed that in a bowl or roll up a joint/blunt and spark it.

Plus add the fact that I don't like brownies at all!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had pot brownies?   Have you ever had pot brownies? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:22 am

Shale wrote:
I've had them and depending on the quality/amount of grass they can be a very good way to get stoned. It is better than smoking, more mellow to me - almost like doing hash. I think the oil makes a better delivery of the THC.

Anyhow, I might even try them again if given the chance - don't think I could handle taking a toke off a joint or bong.

Well, if I ever come to Fl. Shale, I will expect you to provide the baked goods!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had pot brownies?   Have you ever had pot brownies? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:24 am

Cheaps wrote:
Naw, back when I did smoke. I wasn't tryna bake something, then eat it to get high. I just packed that in a bowl or roll up a joint/blunt and spark it.

Plus add the fact that I don't like brownies at all!

Cheaps, back in the day did you ever do shrooms in food? I have never and at my age have no desire to do so. But I have had friends tell me some very funny tales.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had pot brownies?   Have you ever had pot brownies? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:29 am

I would stay clear of mushrooms unless you have an absolute expert who's done them before successfully. There are so many indicators to get the right one - and the wrong ones have been known to really mess ppl up. Death is not the worse thing shrooms do, catatonic paralysis seems much worse to me.

Just go with psilocybin in a capsule (may or may not be from shrooms but probably safer)
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had pot brownies?   Have you ever had pot brownies? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:34 am

RedBedroom wrote:

Cheaps, back in the day did you ever do shrooms in food? I have never and at my age have no desire to do so. But I have had friends tell me some very funny tales.

I actually haven't but was curious to try some in the past, but it was never a right time. Either I was offered but couldn't or looking and not being able to get hooked up. Like you, I have had friends offer just within the past year, but my drug experimenting days are long behind me. If it was 10 years, or hell maybe even 5 years ago, I would've been down.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had pot brownies?   Have you ever had pot brownies? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:07 am

I bake it in double chocolate cookies, Half a cookie helps me get to sleep if I am having a problem and doesn't make me high.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had pot brownies?   Have you ever had pot brownies? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:30 am

big grin Shrooms too.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had pot brownies?   Have you ever had pot brownies? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:29 pm

No but I'd be curious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had pot brownies?   Have you ever had pot brownies? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Nope and have no interest in trying it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had pot brownies?   Have you ever had pot brownies? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:01 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
I have to say, I am very curious to try some. Granted, pot can stay in a person's system and I don't really know the facts about how long. But, I would like to try them before I die.

I have never had them but I am curious too Red.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had pot brownies?   Have you ever had pot brownies? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:23 pm

When I was 5. My 16yr old sis and her friend made them while our mom was at work. They got high and I took a brownie from the table. I dont remember, but my family told me that i was FUBAR'ed up!!! LOL

My mom was furious when she got home!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had pot brownies?   Have you ever had pot brownies? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Your mother became angry because her one daughter got her 5 year old sister stoned? What an odd woman blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had pot brownies?   Have you ever had pot brownies? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:56 pm

None of the weed men I've ever known were bakers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had pot brownies?   Have you ever had pot brownies? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever had pot brownies?
Page 1 of 1