Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake

Go down 
+4
Nystyle709
Supernova
CeCe
Alan Smithee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake  Empty
PostSubject: Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake    Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:42 pm

'Guys, I'm alive, pinch me,' Brazilian says after kin mistakenly IDs murder victim as their relative.

^Yeah, that's just how those zombies lure you in!

Quote :
A 41-year-old car washer from northeastern Brazil shocked his family by turning up at his own wake after his family mistakenly identified a murdered local man at the morgue as him, local media reported Tuesday.

Family and friends in the town of Alagoinhas in Bahia state were gathered around the body of another car washer resembling Gilberto Araujo when he showed up after being told of his "death" by a friend who had spotted him in the street.

"I said, 'Guys, I'm alive, pinch me,'" Araujo told the O Globo news website (story is in Portuguese). He had not seen his family for about four months until then.

His mother, shopkeeper Maria Menezes, said some of those attending the wake fainted while others fled.

"It was a fright. ... I'm very happy because what mother has a son that they say is dead then turns up alive?" she said.

On first learning of the confusion, Araujo tried to call an acquaintance at the wake to inform them he was alive, but his call was dismissed as a prank. The corpse has now been returned, O Globo reported.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49530605/ns/world_news-americas/
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake    Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:47 pm

OMG Not to make fun of it but I'm envisioning a screaming pushing shoving stampede toward the door lol.

May the other guy RIP
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake    Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:48 pm

So where's he been for 4 months?
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake    Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Sometimes family member lose touch for one reason or another. No big deal really.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake    Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:25 pm

CeCe wrote:
OMG Not to make fun of it...

Oh no. By all means! LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake    Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:18 pm

laughing
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake    Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Can you imagine if the guy had just showed up without hearing that he had been mistaken for dead? You walk into the house and people take one look at you, scream wide eyed in terror and try to climb out the windows to get away from you. LMAO!
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake    Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake  EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:48 am

In high school it was floating around that a guy I kinda knew passed on, so a few of my friends that knew him well went to his house all in tears to give his mother their condolences....

...she was like, "WTF, he in his room playing video games" LOL
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake    Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake  EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:58 am

Oh boy.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake    Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:47 am

Happens on TV all the time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake    Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake  EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:07 pm

"Guys, I'm alive, pinch me."

#ICAN'T.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake    Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake
Page 1 of 1