Happy Halloween! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Halloween!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Happy Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Halloween!   Happy Halloween! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:48 pm

Hope everybody has fun tonight. We already had 4 trick or treaters here and it's not even 6 yet, could be a busy night.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Happy Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween!   Happy Halloween! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:54 pm

What time does yours stop? Here, the hours between 4-6 are the busiest.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

Happy Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween!   Happy Halloween! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:16 pm

When I went trick or treating, we never started til about 6ish, when it first got dark.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

Happy Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween!   Happy Halloween! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:09 am

The trick or treaters were out early yesterday, I went down to the store at 4:15 and they were already running all over downtown with their parents. We got 4 kids before 6, but they didn't really start coming until between 7:30 and 9. Had over 50 kids last night, not as good as last year but not bad either, and we got rid of a lot of the candy, and what we didn't, we sent most of it home with our two neighbor kids who we had over for a little party.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

Happy Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween!   Happy Halloween! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:18 am

Supernova wrote:
The trick or treaters were out early yesterday, I went down to the store at 4:15 and they were already running all over downtown with their parents. We got 4 kids before 6, but they didn't really start coming until between 7:30 and 9. Had over 50 kids last night, not as good as last year but not bad either, and we got rid of a lot of the candy, and what we didn't, we sent most of it home with our two neighbor kids who we had over for a little party.

What I am always confused by is how people talk about getting "rid" of the candy. Pay money for something you want to get rid of? Now, I know you like Halloween a lot, so I am surprised you look at it the way so many of my friends seem to.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

Happy Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween!   Happy Halloween! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:32 pm

RedBedroom wrote:

What I am always confused by is how people talk about getting "rid" of the candy. Pay money for something you want to get rid of? Now, I know you like Halloween a lot, so I am surprised you look at it the way so many of my friends seem to.

Well when I finished buying it to make sure we had enough for the night, it came to about 15 pounds, even I can't eat that much leftover so yeah I guess I do look at it in terms of getting rid of it because I don't buy that much for myself.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

Happy Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween!   Happy Halloween! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Shrugs (Oh well…) I guess, I would buy less. But that's just me. I'd rather run out than feel like I have to rid myself of something I just spent cash on.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Happy Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween!   Happy Halloween! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Happy Halloween? blank stare @ you

LMAO! The way things are going I hope I get to vote!
Back to top Go down
CaffeinePlease
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
CaffeinePlease

Female
Rep : 4

Happy Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween!   Happy Halloween! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Cheaps wrote:
When I went trick or treating, we never started til about 6ish, when it first got dark.

co-signs

That's what we did when I was a kid - we started when it was dark. It takes all the fun out of things to go when it's light out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween!   Happy Halloween! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween!
Page 1 of 1