CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Kelsey Grammer brings newborn to Playboy mansion party

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Stupid Kelsey Grammer brings newborn to Playboy mansion party

Post by RedBedroom Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:33 am

Thoughts?

Grammer says he and Kayte had good reason for bringing along the littlest party guest. “Kayte is breast-feeding and we do not have a nanny or a trusted baby-sitter at this time, so Faith goes everywhere with us,” the actor tells omg! in a statement. “We enjoyed the party with a few of our friends, the baby slept as her ears were covered the entire time and we left shortly after midnight. Kayte dressed as a witch (her hat was missing as she had removed it because her wig was itching and it was hot)–I threw together an uninspired Dracula. We enjoyed the evening. We love our child. Kayte is my wife and lady love … The world is round. All our eyes are blue. Happy Halloween and Cock-a-doodle-doo!”
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Stupid Re: Kelsey Grammer brings newborn to Playboy mansion party

Post by RedBedroom Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:38 am

I know we are known, or at least used to be, for being "that" couple who brings their kid with them almost always...however, I would NEVER do this. A party will happen again and an adult-only costume party is no place to bring a baby.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:33 pm

Red, I can think of a lot more inappropriate places to bring an infant. As long as at least one of them was in control of their facilties. Shrugs (Oh well…) Is the problem that they were at the Playboy mansion?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:53 pm

No, it wouldn't matter if it was in a regular home or a non-smoking strip club...it's not like the kid can identify barely covered body parts!

My guess is nobody attending the party thought a baby would be in attendance, especially given the venue. So, all those adults who got sitters for their kids in attempt to enjoy a nice adult evening got the shaft. They may as well have brought their own kids.

I just think sometimes you have to say no when you can't or don't want to hire a nanny.

FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:31 pm

RedBedroom wrote:No, it wouldn't matter if it was in a regular home or a non-smoking strip club...it's not like the kid can identify barely covered body parts!

My guess is nobody attending the party thought a baby would be in attendance, especially given the venue. So, all those adults who got sitters for their kids in attempt to enjoy a nice adult evening got the shaft. They may as well have brought their own kids.

I just think sometimes you have to say no when you can't or don't want to hire a nanny.

Bingo.

This was in poor taste, IMO. It's sorta odd to show up at an adult party with a baby. Better not show up at mine with one, because I'm NOT taking a chance with that kind of liability in the vicinity. I would have told them to go home and pump.
    Minerva
    Minerva
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 18

Post by Minerva Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:59 pm

No "sitter he could trust?" With the money he has they couldn't hire a good nanny? Baloney! He was showing off and that's all there is to it. His wife could have breast pumped and the baby would have had her dinner.

This was totally inappropriate and inconsiderate of the other quests. There is a time and place for everything and this was neither the time nor place for an infant. It was a rude action toward the host, who, were it me giving the party, would never give the Grammers an invitation to any party ever again.

But let's get real. Grammer really brought the kid to show off and brag. "Hey, everyone, look what I did!"
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Kelsey Grammer brings newborn to Playboy mansion party 2517814472

Not like the baby knows what's going on anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:18 pm