Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet?

Go down 
+4
Alan Smithee
Supernova
wants2laugh
RedBedroom
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet?   Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Yeah!!! cheers (rah)
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet?   Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:22 am

Alan Smithee wrote:
The power came back at about 7:45 PM. ...

cool dance

yay
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet?   Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:29 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
The power came back at about 7:45 PM. The first thing I did was turn the heat up! I'm still hanging on to the borrowed generator for another day or so. Juuust in case.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY UNC!!!! Good idea to hold on to the generator in lieu of the storm that has already started. Hopefully it won't be too bad and it will be over by morning. Only bad thing it hinders the power company's from doing their job restoring power to the ones that still don't have it. Sucks man living on the East Coast.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet?   Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:33 pm

The jenny's still home today but I expect to return it tomorrow regardless because it's borrowed from someone who borrowed it from someone.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet?   Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:55 pm

I wasn't fucking with those gas lines. Fuck that gas. I got around to work and school and every place else the old fashioned way: New York City Metropolitan Transit Authority. Same way I did before I had a car.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet?   Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:56 pm

I never got on a line they put the odd/even in effect when I needed to fill up.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet?   Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Another thing this hurricane really shed light on was how dependent we are on oil. I knew we were, but it really brought it to the forefront for me. I mean, those lines were CRRRRAAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYYYY!! People waiting 7, 8, 9, 10+ hours JUST for gasoline. Lines wrapped around the block. And they were capping it, so people only got 5 or so gallons. I mean damn, there ain't no place I gotta go to that bad. We REALLY need to reduce our dependency on that shit. Real talk.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet?   Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Another thing this hurricane really shed light on was how dependent we are on oil. I knew we were, but it really brought it to the forefront for me. I mean, those lines were CRRRRAAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYYYY!! People waiting 7, 8, 9, 10+ hours JUST for gasoline. Lines wrapped around the block. And they were capping it, so people only got 5 or so gallons. I mean damn, there ain't no place I gotta go to that bad. We REALLY need to reduce our dependency on that shit. Real talk.

co-signs

There were hoarders too NY not everyone on those lines had empty tanks.

Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet?   Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
The jenny's still home today but I expect to return it tomorrow regardless because it's borrowed from someone who borrowed it from someone.

I was able to fill my tank up however because I was on a quarter tank when I parked my car. I have friends on the force and they had two lines: one for everybody else and another for members of service. Of course, the members of service folks didn't have to wait long (if at all) at all. When I found out they had the two lines, I let a friend of mine take my car and fill it up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet?   Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet? - Page 2 35166

There were hoarders too NY not everyone on those lines had empty tanks.

True. I also knew people running back and forth to Connecticut to get gas, then bring it back to NY to sell. People were hustling gas out here. It was crazy. I heard of this one chick who spent $30 for ONE GALLON of gas. ONE. I'm positive people were out here sucking dick for gas. I'm sure of it, lol......
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet?   Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:13 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

True. I also knew people running back and forth to Connecticut to get gas, then bring it back to NY to sell. People were hustling gas out here. It was crazy. I heard of this one chick who spent $30 for ONE GALLON of gas. ONE. I'm positive people were out here sucking dick for gas. I'm sure of it, lol......

LOL pretty sure too!! I heard they were also syphoning gas from parked cars!
A couple of fool friends of mine went to Ct. for gas, I refused to do that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet?   Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Al, have you been in line for gasoline yet?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2