Free time vs Really busy time Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free time vs Really busy time

Go down 
+3
Alan Smithee
Shale
Tony Marino
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Free time vs Really busy time Empty
PostSubject: Free time vs Really busy time   Free time vs Really busy time EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Which do you prefer? Plenty of time to yourself to do whatever you want, lounge around, watch TV while munching on a box of chocolates or keeping fairly busy with work etc.? What would you actually do in both cases, how would you keep yourself busy and what would you do just hanging around.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Free time vs Really busy time   Free time vs Really busy time EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:13 pm

I am really good at wasting time, much of it here on the Net. However, this is where I learned that "Time wasted doing what you enjoy is not time wasted."

I like just not having any plans and doing what I enjoy. OK, my plan consists of go to the movie or beach unless that gets curtailed by something else that comes up.

(Like me and Michel tomorrow and the weekend.)
big grin
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Free time vs Really busy time   Free time vs Really busy time EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:10 pm

If I'm at work, I prefer to be busy because it makes the time go faster. Of course time doesn't actually speed up...I just don't notice it passing. If I'm on my time I don't need an agenda or itinerary. I can get into mischief just fine without supervision.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Free time vs Really busy time   Free time vs Really busy time EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:54 pm

I prefer free time because I don't get much of it, my whole life has been 'really busy time'. In my spare time I'm either usually on here, writing stories, or reading books and watching TV.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Free time vs Really busy time   Free time vs Really busy time EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
If I'm at work, I prefer to be busy because it makes the time go faster. Of course time doesn't actually speed up...I just don't notice it passing. If I'm on my time I don't need an agenda or itinerary. I can get into mischief just fine without supervision.

yeah that…
Back to top Go down
CaffeinePlease
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
CaffeinePlease

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Free time vs Really busy time   Free time vs Really busy time EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:34 pm

I prefer free time! I hate scheduled time and am pretty sure I would never do anything if it was at all possible.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Free time vs Really busy time   Free time vs Really busy time EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:13 pm

I would want a good mix of the two. Since I work a lot, when I do have days off....I don't want to do anything. No errands, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free time vs Really busy time   Free time vs Really busy time Empty

Back to top Go down

Free time vs Really busy time
Page 1 of 1