CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

My Day on Miami Beach

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

My Day on Miami Beach Empty My Day on Miami Beach

Post by Shale Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Today I turned 68.

While my birthdays are normally introverted and reflective, today I had a very happy one with a new friend Michel from Italy. We went to Lincoln Road on Miami Beach and he bought me some Ray Ban Polarized sunglasses. We then had lunch at Locanda Sibilla, an outside cafe, then rode around SoBe in a Mustang convertible along Ocean Drive.

IDK when I have had such a memorable B'day or enjoyed getting a year older.

My Day on Miami Beach 2012_111

Oh, we also did other, more exhilarating, heavy breathing, messy things this morning that added to the total joy of the moment.
    Blue Cool
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

My Day on Miami Beach Empty Re: My Day on Miami Beach

Post by Tony Marino Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You look great Shale and you two look great together!
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Michel is flying out today. He just called me to say goodbye. I am quite sad and he expressed that he will miss me also. (He is tentatively planning to get a home here in South Florida when he sells some property in Milano - that will be nice)

Hard to think that I have known him only one week - we meshed so well in that week. I love talking to him, (for content, not just for his mellifluous French accent).

I have had hookups and passing sexual flings with ppl since the late '60s. I have had 3 guys from the Internet hookup with me for one day as they passed thru South Florida. It was fun and non-committal.

And yet, I am very sad that Michel is leaving. I touched him and have a part of him - he touched me and takes a part of me. How do you fall in love in one week?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Shale wrote:Michel is flying out today. He just called me to say goodbye. I am quite sad and he expressed that he will miss me also. (He is tentatively planning to get a home here in South Florida when he sells some property in Milano - that will be nice)

Hard to think that I have known him only one week - we meshed so well in that week. I love talking to him, (for content, not just for his mellifluous French accent).

I have had hookups and passing sexual flings with ppl since the late '60s. I have had 3 guys from the Internet hookup with me for one day as they passed thru South Florida. It was fun and non-committal.

And yet, I am very sad that Michel is leaving. I touched him and have a part of him - he touched me and takes a part of me. How do you fall in love in one week?

bear hug For you Shale. Just as we have no control on whom we fall in love with you have no control on how quickly it takes to fall in love with someone. It sounds like you and Michel connected in a very special way and hopefully you will keep in touch with him and if he is going to be buying something in Florida, you may be able to re-kindle what you felt while you were together for the past week. Hang in there, I believe in love.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

My Day on Miami Beach Empty A Perfect Beach Day

Post by Shale Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Today was a perfect day at the beach. Cool breeze with total sunshine.

My Day on Miami Beach Picture

Also I got to wear my very expensive Ray Ban shades that Michel bought me on my B'day. (Guaranteed to make me think of him everytime I go to the beach now).

My Day on Miami Beach Picture

There was a funny incident as I was walking toward the sun which is low in the sky this time of year. Saw this tanned guy whose skin looked like cloth, almost velour. I had never seen skin with that texture before (and on the nude beach I have seen a lot of skin). Then it hit me - the Polarized glasses. It cut out all the normal reflection that makes skin look shiny. It was only while facing the sun, with the sun to my back, reflections would be seen on the skin and it didn't look totally flat like cloth. Still, strange.

BTW, Michel and I may see each other in March. He is still planning to come back & sent me an e-mail that he misses me. We'll see.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:51 am

Great that you and Michel are keeping in touch! You look great with your new sunglasses!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 am