CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Alan Smithee
wants2laugh
Shale
RedBedroom
8 posters

What is the greatest risk you have ever taken?

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

What is the greatest risk you have ever taken? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the greatest risk you have ever taken?

Post by Shale Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:15 pm

Tony Marino wrote:I once went Jet Skiing and I had never done it before! Man I thought I was a goner for sure until I got used to it.

Was it a sit down wave runner like this?

What is the greatest risk you have ever taken? - Page 2 200909KyWstCrseJetSki5Web

I had so much fun on that thing, but running blind mostly because of the salt spray in my eyes.

At the time I did parasailing I thot it was perfectly safe. Now I find that you can slip out of the harness and even tho hitting water, can be killed. I felt like I was not positioned right on the bar, so I really hung onto the ropes.

What is the greatest risk you have ever taken? - Page 2 2009Vacation11CozmlParsl03Web

But, I will probably do it again. And really want to get back on that wave runner.

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

What is the greatest risk you have ever taken? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the greatest risk you have ever taken?

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Come to think of it, I had no business riding that ATV that one time. Thank goodness for Bell helmets!
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:21 am

lol... i love jet skis... i went snowmobiling once with my whole family in the poconos. My sister was driving one with her disabled husband on the back. She said, "you ready" he replied "Yep".... She went full throttle and he literally when feet over head backwards off the thing... she just laughed at him and kept going... crazy ass bitch! and that was BEFORE she was schizophrenic LOL
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:53 pm

But he was disabled before they got on the jet skis, right?
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:01 pm

He had fallen 80feet down the hull of a ship while he was directing a crane at work. He was 25 when it happened. She had to fight his parents to keep him alive, then had to nurse him back to health, give him daily enemas, bath him, give him shots, and teach him to walk and talk again. I make fun of her, but she sacrificed sooo much for him. So yeah, that happened long before.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:06 pm

For better or worse, in sickness and in health. Good for her. I'm so sorry she has problems of her own.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:53 am