Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?

Go down 
+5
Tony Marino
Shale
Alan Smithee
wants2laugh
RedBedroom
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:19 am

I have not. I have seen pics of so many online and they seem so cool. Here's my thing...pardon me being so blunt...

Bed and Breakfasts are pegged as a romantic getaway. I don't see the logic...Let's go screw after a fun day of apple picking and hiking where the walls are paper-thin in this century-old home with multiple bedrooms...Huh?

I am totally remiss on seeing how this would ever be a good couples' getaway venue.

(yeah, I am in the middle of figuring out a fun weekend away for the two of us)

Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:06 am

hahahaha... when i went to savannah GA, I did a tour of the different houses decorated for christmas.. one was a BEAUTIFUL b&b.. and the honeymoon suite had its own garden courtyard.... it was gorgeous.

Never stayed in one... I was thrown out of a hyatt once for my "activities" so I'm sure I would be thrown out of a b&b LOL... crops and whips make much louder sounds than you realize LOL
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:11 am

I don't even know what a crop is. So I should avoid making noise with it. LOL
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:52 am

RedBedroom wrote:
I don't even know what a crop is. So I should avoid making noise with it. LOL

A crop.
Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? 5748riding_crop

This helps cut down on the noise.
Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLGB5b1AWZQ_q_XMCyMfxNQebn9De_n0yi8zh6Ers2-7jt2f8TSAfWFigM

Ahh...so I'm told. big grin
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:07 am

Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:57 am

Jim & I stayed at a B&B twice

in London while passing thru from India.

No, it was not the romantic antique farmhouse, but an inner city antique that didn't fall during the war. A bed from two centuries ago, shared bathroom down the hall and breakfast served by an old chap who had been to India himself once (before 1947). The kind of place where backpackers would stay.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

A crop.
Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? 5748riding_crop

This helps cut down on the noise.
Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLGB5b1AWZQ_q_XMCyMfxNQebn9De_n0yi8zh6Ers2-7jt2f8TSAfWFigM

Ahh...so I'm told. big grin

The ball gag only cuts down on the screams... not the actually slapping sound of the crop on the skin! LOL can be loud LMAO!

but since you are so innocent and unaware... by your "so I'm told" quote, how did you know where to find a pic like that??? hmmm??? LOL
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:56 pm

wants2laugh wrote:

but since you are so innocent and unaware... by your "so I'm told" quote, how did you know where to find a pic like that??? hmmm??? LOL

I'm neither innocent or unaware. Just becasue I've never had a ball gag stuck in my mouth doesn't mean I don't know what it is or how to use Google Shrugs (Oh well…)
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
http://www.lazycloud.com/

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60022-d2223422-Reviews-Baker_House-Lake_Geneva_Wisconsin.html#REVIEWS

http://honeymoons.about.com/od/wisconsin/p/iron_horse_hotel.htm

OMG, I just viewed those links and the Baker House looks amazing! I would really like that place, I think. However, I wouldn't do Lake Geneva for just Jay and me because it is really close to where my aunt is in Illinois, so it would not be cool to go and not take my son.

Oh, and thanks for the crop tutorial! Yikes, in the scrapbooking world, a "crop" is where a bunch of women meet to scrapbook together and share tools. Much, much different!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:06 pm

RedBedroom wrote:

OMG, I just viewed those links and the Baker House looks amazing! I would really like that place, I think. However, I wouldn't do Lake Geneva for just Jay and me because it is really close to where my aunt is in Illinois, so it would not be cool to go and not take my son.

Oh, and thanks for the crop tutorial! Yikes, in the scrapbooking world, a "crop" is where a bunch of women meet to scrapbook together and share tools. Much, much different!

I got excited when I found the Iron Horse one. Does Jay ride too?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Well, we are not really into street bikes like Harleys. He used to race motocross, but not anymore. Too much age and responsibility now! His last race was when our son was an infant.

And truth be told, I would never vacation in Milwaukee unless it was super cheap or I had to be in the area for something else. I don't like it very much and if I'm that close to Chicago, it seems silly not to just go the rest of the way!
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:10 am

http://www.romanticinnsofsavannah.com/chatham-suites.html

I visted one... but i dont remember which one, but it is probably on this list.... the mirrors in the bathroom all showed you as 10 pounds lighter! lol... and they had violinist wake you up in the morning for breakfast. The room was HUGE... with a jacuzzi in the center.. it was beautiful. And if wasnt badly priced either, considering.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:33 pm

I have stayed at a couple of bed and breakfasts' they can be quite charming if you hit the right ones.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:58 pm

I never have. I was always under the impression these kinds of things were geared more towards older folks.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Cheaps wrote:
I never have. I was always under the impression these kinds of things were geared more towards older folks.

OOH BURN! evil grin
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Cheaps wrote:

No not at all you would be surprised how many young people stat at B&B.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Cheaps wrote:

Sometimes. Olded couples whose kids are grown. But also young couples before the kids come or younger parents who just want a short vacation from their kids. Antiquing is for old folks!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

Sometimes. Olded couples whose kids are grown. But also young couples before the kids come or younger parents who just want a short vacation from their kids. Antiquing is for old folks!

I beg to differ! I love it now because I am really getting into vintage kitchen. I have gotten so many great finds for great deals.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:33 pm

RedBedroom wrote:

I beg to differ! I love it now because I am really getting into vintage kitchen. I have gotten so many great finds for great deals.

Ooh, Red...next thing you know, you'll be wearing sensible shoes and eating dinner at 4PM!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

Ooh, Red...next thing you know, you'll be wearing sensible shoes and eating dinner at 4PM!

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:56 am

RedBedroom wrote:

I like Vintage kitchens Red.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:05 am

Tony Marino wrote:

Do you have one of these, Tony?
Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? 5662328869_019959e3dd
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

No but that one looks pretty cool! Mine looks like a 2 step ladder.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

I did not know that Tony! Do you have vintage items in your kitchen? I have been really into it for a year. I have several cool items.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

My parents have the yellow one but it's in rough shape. I have a red one but it is actually not really vintage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?   Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next