Who is your favorite SVU detective? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is your favorite SVU detective?

Go down 
+7
CatEyes10736
Alan Smithee
TPP
RobbieFTW
MEWarner
Chris
Supernova
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Who is your favorite SVU detective? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:11 pm

They're all great, well most anyway, Cassidy I could do without, Lake wasn't around much, I liked Jeffries, and Olivia, Elliot and Fin are all great but I think my favorite is Munch. How about everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:31 am

Stabler. Definitely Stabler.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:33 am

A lot of people hate him because he's always going off the handle and doesn't seem too sympathetic towards male victims...but I like him. And I think it's funny that in Oz, he was a homosexual serial killer and whatever, and in SVU he beats the crap out of people like that. What's also funny is that Law and Order, the regular series, which does crossover with SVU, crossed over with Homicide, and Chris Meloni starred in I think a 2 parter on Homicide as a Bounty Hunter from Florida...and what's also funny is so many people are on SVU and Law and Order regular who were in Oz, it would've been SO weird if Oz and SVU had ever crossed over.
Back to top Go down
MEWarner
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
MEWarner

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:11 pm

I actually love Chris on Oz, but hate him as Stabler on SVU, always have. My favorite detective is definitely Fin.
Back to top Go down
http://docwarnerfan.livejournal.com/
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Stabler definitely! IMO he is the show.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:20 pm

I never watched SVU but I heart Det. Goren on CI.

Did anyone else see Richard Belzer on Real Time?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:37 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:

Yeah, I caught The Belz on R.T. Have you ever seen Full Metal Jacket? Vincent D'Onofrio was 180º from Goren!
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:44 pm

alan smithee wrote:
thepossiblepolice wrote:

Yeah, I caught The Belz on R.T. Have you ever seen Full Metal Jacket? Vincent D'Onofrio was 180º from Goren!

I haven't seen it but I'll netflix it. He was so hot at the beginning of CI and then IDK what happened but he got dark circles and gained a bunch of weight.

On RT I was wondering if the other panelists were annoyed that he was talking so much?
Back to top Go down
MEWarner
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
MEWarner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:46 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:

Be happy you've never watched SVU because at the moment it's dreadful and especially for fans like me who only watch it for the uncoventional, unpopular characters [not in a bad way] and those guys usually aren't show much so you're out of luck if you want to see them on a daily basis because you don't.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:48 pm

Probably Stabler, but he's only as good as the storyline. The episodes where he's partnered up with someone other than Benson tend to be dreadful.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:02 am

MEWarner wrote:
thepossiblepolice wrote:

Be happy you've never watched SVU because at the moment it's dreadful and especially for fans like me who only watch it for the uncoventional, unpopular characters [not in a bad way] and those guys usually aren't show much so you're out of luck if you want to see them on a daily basis because you don't.

I really don't like the show currently because not only are the storylines sucky, the cases laughable...but WHERE IS MUNCH!? We never see him and if we do he's only on for a minute, he's nowhere near as involved as he was in the beginning or even for most of the show's run, he's hardly been in the last couple seasons. WHY? soap box
Back to top Go down
MEWarner
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
MEWarner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:23 am

Supernova wrote:
MEWarner wrote:

I really don't like the show currently because not only are the storylines sucky, the cases laughable...but WHERE IS MUNCH!? We never see him and if we do he's only on for a minute, he's nowhere near as involved as he was in the beginning or even for most of the show's run, he's hardly been in the last couple seasons. WHY? soap box

Yeah I agree with you totally and this all started in season 7 which is odd if they wanted to go that route[with only Benson/Stabler running the show and saying the show is suppsed to be all about them] with the show they should've done it in the beginning and not years later why they changed the format of the show I'll never understand. I mean the majority of the fans keep on saying the show is supposed to always revolved around Benson/Stabler because they are the leads and it's was always supposed to be about them, but that's not entitely true because in seasons 1 to 6 everyone was used and seen..I mean yeah Benson/Stabler were the leads, but they were mixed in with the other characters and shown just as much as the others were. I've actually stopped watching the show because ut's gotten so bad. My favorite character Dr. Warner isn't barely shown anymore so why watch anymore and suffer through all that crap.
Back to top Go down
Verve
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Verve

Male
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:41 am

Interesting, but I don't know if I have a "favorite". I see SVU as a complete ensemble cast. By themselves, each have apparent weaknesses, but when they work as a unit they flesh each other out.
Back to top Go down
MEWarner
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
MEWarner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:49 am

Verve wrote:
Interesting, but I don't know if I have a "favorite". I see SVU as a complete ensemble cast. By themselves, each have apparent weaknesses, but when they work as a unit they flesh each other out.

Yeah well I wish it were this way, but in reality it's not anymore which I hate. I just want the old SVU back which is never going to happen. I don't see SVU as an ensemable cast at least not anymore it used to be though until the writers started to make the show the Benson/Stabler show in season 7.
Back to top Go down
devinesoul_1972
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
devinesoul_1972

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:10 am

Hmmm I like both Stabler and Benson but if I have to choose I'd go with Stabler
Back to top Go down
rienpoet
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
rienpoet

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:25 am

Munch, most definitely. I love the way he's on and on about everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~rienmuse
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:19 am

TPP wrote:

And what is funny, Munch originated from the show Homicide: Life on the Street, and Chris Meloni played a bounty hunter in a couple episodes on that....but also, Goren and Eames were on Homicide as well, or rather the actors who play them were, each in a different episode, Vincent was a man who gets pushed in front of a subway train, and Eames plays an AIDs victim who bashed in the skull of the guy who gave it to her.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:32 am

Supernova wrote:
TPP wrote:

And what is funny, Munch originated from the show Homicide: Life on the Street, and Chris Meloni played a bounty hunter in a couple episodes on that....but also, Goren and Eames were on Homicide as well, or rather the actors who play them were, each in a different episode, Vincent was a man who gets pushed in front of a subway train, and Eames plays an AIDs victim who bashed in the skull of the guy who gave it to her.

I didn't know that. I forgot all about that show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:01 am

Nhaiyel wrote:
Supernova wrote:

I didn't know that. I forgot all about that show.

Yeah, it would seem everybody has because I put up a thread for it on the TV chamber, bumped it after a few months, and STILL nobody has responded to it. But then I guess I can't blame them because Homicide never had the treatment Law and Order got, when it was on TV a few years ago, it would be on the same time as law and Order, or it would be on at 2 or 3 in the morning on WGN, then they took it off, I'm guessing because the ratings weren't so good but when it's only one hour a day in an inconvenient time slot, what can you expect? But it was good, because for the first few seasons anyway, it was REAL, more so than Law and Order anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite SVU detective?   Who is your favorite SVU detective? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite SVU detective?
Page 1 of 1