Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss

Go down 
+3
Tony Marino
Supernova
CatEyes10736
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss Empty
PostSubject: Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss   Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:22 am

Do you ever buy clothes that are smaller than your size as motivation for weight loss? If you notice the clothes you own getting tighter, do you throw them out or do you keep them while planning to get back in 'em at some point?
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss   Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:44 am

No way, I spent too many years of that with my mother saying 'oh when you lose the weight, they'll fit better', no, they never did. If I can't wear it now, I ain't keeping it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss   Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:57 am

I have not had that problem yet but I don't think I would buy clothes in a smaller size until I can fit into them. What if it never happens then what?
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss   Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:29 pm

I've only developed some of that unfortunate "belly fat" but no when I buy something it's to wear now.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss   Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:40 pm

I've never intentionally bought clothes that were too small, and if I inadvertently do then I'll just return them. As far as keeping clothes that have gotten too small, maybe. By and large, though, that hasn't happened. Anything that's too small is most likely old and warn, so it's time to throw it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss   Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:19 am

yeah that…
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss   Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:25 am

I've done that. But only because those jeans cost about $100 and paid $6 for them. That was WAY too good of a deal for me to pass up and they didn't have my size...so I bought them 2 sizes smaller. Only took about a month to get into them comfortably. Like Chris said, by and large, I haven't had to get rid of or keep clothes that are too small.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss   Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss Empty

Back to top Go down

Smaller clothes as motivations for weight loss
Page 1 of 1