Scoops & Spoilers Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scoops & Spoilers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Scoops & Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Scoops & Spoilers   Scoops & Spoilers EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:15 pm

One Life to Live Scoops & Spoilers
Previews for the week of 09-Aug-2010
by Carol Banks Weber

• Brenda takes over the ABC Daytime airwaves with a GH rerun (Sept. 24, 1997) on Tuesday, so no OLTL.

• Natalie confides in Gigi about her baby dilemma, saying that she’d rather keep Brody out of the loop as long or as forever as she can.

• Natalie confesses to Brody about her questionable pregnancy, leaving the door open that the baby could be his.

• John has a chance to include Rex in on Natalie’s pregnancy news when the PI voices worry about his sister. But he honors Natalie’s right to privacy, assuaging Rex that Nat’s fine.

• While Natalie goes blabbing about her pregnancy and the unknown paternity, another character happens in on the secret by chance.

• Jessica’s pregnancy cuts Viki and Charlie’s Caribbean vacation short.

• Natalie and Brody should be back from the latest crime scene investigation already, muses John.

• Natalie relays to John that now Brody knows about her being with child.

• Gigi pledges to Brody that nobody will hear about Natalie’s paternity question from her.

• Touched deeply, Blair gives her consent to take over as legal guardian once Tea passes away.

• Dani implores Todd to make Tea change her mind about going into hospice all alone.

• Todd reminds Dani that they have no choice in the matter, they have to let Tea do what she feels she must do.

• Tea bids an emotional farewell to her daughter Dani and her love Todd. She entreats Todd to stand up as a man and as Dani’s dad.

• Without Tea to bolster his foundation, Todd begins to crumble.

• Inez outs Ford and James as siblings to a surprised Nate.

• Nate turns to Dani for a semblance of sanity in his crazy world.

• Dani recommends Nate give his mom Inez a break.

• Inez validates Bo in following his sound counsel.

• In gossiping with Langston, Starr reveals that James is hot to trot for her—Cole be damned.

• Langston begins to see James socially.

• Jessica tries to invoke honesty about their one night, but will she get far with Ford?

• Eli renders Cristian out of commission, so as to take off with the incriminating file.

• Layla checks Cris into the hospital for immediate care.

• Kelly rummages around in Eli’s hotel room, but must scurry beneath his bed at the sound of his key in the door.

• From beneath Eli’s bed, Kelly can view the lawyer ripping his own file into pieces. She texts Rex an SOS. Eli should’ve burned the evidence, but alas…

• Rex and Kelly are able to flee the scene, with the pieces of that file, and confer at La Boulaie.

• Rex gets Natalie in on this growing case, and tells Kelly they now have forensic backup to examine this file.

• John turns the heat up on Eli, regarding Hannah’s alleged attempt at overdosing herself.

• Eli turns the heat up on Hannah, making sure she has no intentions of ratting him out.

• Cole shares with John that he doesn’t believe Hannah did any of this.

• John puts Hannah on the hot seat regarding Eli.

• Next week: Tea has a heart-to-heart con-fab with her doctor, Greg… Blair goes over what Kelly told her against Eli—with Eli… Ford has several chances to come clean with John… John focuses his investigation on Ford and whether Ford will talk… Soon, John will apprehend a suspect… Langston and Starr experience some tension because of James… Inez puts Eli on the case, Ford’s case… Jessica means to be sure she did not sleep with Ford that night by shaking it out of him… Brody walks in just as Jessica’s on the phone with her ob-gyn… A kiss comes between Dorian and David… A double wedding is in OLTL’s future… David drags Bo in as his best man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

Scoops & Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scoops & Spoilers   Scoops & Spoilers EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Blair is dumber than a knat running and telling Eli what they told her. Why would she do that? And Natalie, no one have to tell her stupid secret, she is so busy running around telling everyone herself that no one has to. Langston need to stay away from James, don't she know that is Ford's brother. I want him with Starr, she need to go back to Bobby.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Scoops & Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scoops & Spoilers   Scoops & Spoilers EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Some good things coming up and some not so good things. I'm really starting to hate Natalie. What is it about John that ruins EVERY women he's with and leaves me hating them? If I didn't hate them before, I end up hating them and if I already didn't like them, I end up hating them even more. I so want Nat's baby to be Brody's! It would serve her and John right.

I really can't stand Langston anymore. I want her far James, though if it makes Starr realize what she's giving up for Cole the Cretin, maybe seeing Langston and James together will wake her up. I just don't like her playing games with James. She can have Bobby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scoops & Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scoops & Spoilers   Scoops & Spoilers Empty

Back to top Go down

Scoops & Spoilers
Page 1 of 1