Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever

Go down 
+4
Supernova
Nystyle709
CeCe
Marc™
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever Empty
PostSubject: Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever   Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:52 pm

Quote :
By Simon Head
18 Dec 2012 11:49

Former Ultimate Fighter hopeful Ray Elbe didn't make it as a UFC fighter, but made headlines this week after revealing he had sustained a broken penis during sex with his girlfriend

Mixed martial arts fighters are used to dealing with pain, but for former Ultimate Fighter hopeful Ray Elbe, he had no choice but to tap out to the most painful experience of his life after breaking his penis.

Elbe had previously come close to making a name for himself in the UFC's reality TV show, The Ultimate Fighter, but lost out in the preliminary bouts to decide the season's housemates in 2009.

Unfortunately for him, Elbe has now hit the headlines for rather less pleasant reasons, after sustaining a broken penis while having sex with his girlfriend while in Malaysia on December 3.

Incredibly, Elbe has not only gone public with the painful and harrowing story, he's taken to YouTube to give a first-hand account of his injury.

In a self-posted video that is not recommended for those with a delicate disposition, Elbe explained - in surprisingly matter-of-fact tone - what happened.

"I was having intercourse with my girlfriend... and ended up breaking - fracturing - my penis bone. It's actually possible guys."

He revealed the injury caused intense bleeding and led to him passing out from the pain.

He was rushed to hospital for emergency surgery which, thankfully for Elbe, was declared a success.

"The doctor expects a full recovery... keeping it safe doesn't mean just wearing a condom!"

On his personal blog, Elbe also explained why he went public with his injury.

"The biggest problem people suffering from this medical emergency encounter is not immediately seeking medical attention, usually due to the same emotions I initially felt about the accident," Elbe explained.

"Life is about growing as a person, learning from past experiences - something I take great devotion in trying to do with each opportunity.

"I hope my story helps someone with a similar injury in some way…as this experience is truly something you would never wish on anyone lol.

"To any bitter ex-girlfriends still stalking the blog… smile today as whatever Karma you felt was deserved has been dealt... lol.

"Moving forward, I am so appreciative that the women I love has been by my side this entire process - and I honestly hope no one reading this ever suffers the same injury."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/broken-penis-mma-fighter-ray-1495506
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever   Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm not even a guy & I...just...
Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever Jackshocked
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever   Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:51 pm

What a dumbass.....and a liar. The human penis doesn't have a bone.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever   Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Neither does a boob but that happened to Chyna Doll.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever   Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:16 pm

The bitch must have a steel or dry vagina then.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever   Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Oh yeah? Then why is it called a boner? Huh?

big grin Wink
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever   Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:29 am

Eeek Wow!

Quote :
Is it possible to fracture your penis?
Answer
from Erik P. Castle, M.D.

Yes. A penis fracture can occur when there is trauma to the erect penis.

During an erection, the penis is engorged with blood. If the penis is bent suddenly or forcefully while it's engorged, the trauma may rupture the lining of one of the two cylinders in the penis (corpus cavernosum) responsible for erections — resulting in a penis fracture. The trauma is usually related to aggressive or acrobatic sexual intercourse or, in some cases, aggressive masturbation.

A penis fracture is a painful injury that's often accompanied by an audible cracking sound, followed immediately by dark bruising of the penis due to blood escaping the cylinder. In some cases the tube that drains urine from the body (urethra) may be damaged as well, and blood may be visible at the urinary opening of the penis.

A penis fracture requires urgent medical attention. A penis fracture can usually be diagnosed with a physical exam, and prompt surgical repair is typically recommended. Left untreated, a penis fracture may result in deformity of the penis or the inability to have or maintain an erection (erectile dysfunction).

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/penis-fracture/AN01217
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever   Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Glad my 'acrobatic sex' days are past.

However, I recall a couple times with very vigorous pumping in-out-in-out where my penis came completely out and I pushed against her crotch and it bent and hurt. Luckily, never to the point of breaking.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever   Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:04 pm

I wonder what vice he had attached while having intercourse?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever   Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Broken boner. d-oh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever   Broken penis: MMA fighter Ray Elbe discusses "most unimaginable" injury ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1