As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?!

Go down 
+2
Chris
Kral
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?! Empty
PostSubject: As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?!   As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:51 pm

Is she serious? More self-centered lies and coverup.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?!   As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:35 pm

I'm at work, so I haven't gotten to see the episode yet. But it sounds pretty typical of what Natalie would say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?!   As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:19 pm

I SOOOOO hope that the baby is Brody's and by then, Nat has been such a monster about it that Brody sues for joint custody, though I doubt it would happen for the first few months. With her attitude I really want the baby to be Brody's, though if it is, I'm sure John will either trump up charges and arrest Brody to make him look bad or steal the baby from Brody the way he went along with the plot to keep Todd from Sam. John has no morals or values and will abuse his badge to get what he wants.

I'd like to see Brody be the father of both babies! Would make for some very interesting dynamics.

On a side note - am I the only one who can't take Nat seriously in that CSI jumpsuit she's wearing? Every time I see her in it, I want to burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?!   As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:49 pm

She has been sleeping with John way before now and he has never gotten her pregnant. It comes closer to being Brody's than John's so she can hope all she want to, can't just sweep this under the rug and let John think this is his when it might not be.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?!   As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:29 am

John's only baby was the one he lost with Marty. The kid Natalie is carrying is Brody's. Bet on it.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?!   As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:21 am

it will be john's unfortunately probably delivered by marty!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?!   As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:06 pm

John and Nat disgust me and it just gets worse and worse. I really hope that they do SORAS these kids in the womb 'cause I want to find out though the idea of John procreating makes me nauseous.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?!   As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Either way, the poor kid isn't walking away with a dad who's a winner. I feel sorry for him or her.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?!   As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:11 pm

aublack40 wrote:
it will be john's unfortunately probably delivered by marty!

I can imagine that happening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?!   As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Then Marty will go crazy and kidnap the baby, thinking the baby is hers. I wouldn't mind seeing that happening - give John a taste of how Todd felt when he aided and abetted a felon crossing state lines and endangering a small child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?!   As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?! Empty

Back to top Go down

As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?!
Page 1 of 1