CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

BREAKING NEWS: Susie Bedsow Horgan & Thom Racina Named New Headwriters of OLTL Reboot!

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

BREAKING NEWS: Susie Bedsow Horgan & Thom Racina Named New Headwriters of OLTL Reboot!  Empty BREAKING NEWS: Susie Bedsow Horgan & Thom Racina Named New Headwriters of OLTL Reboot!

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:11 pm

For those wondering who is going to write Prospect Park’s One Life to Live reboot? The answer to that question has been solved. Susie Bedsow Horgan will head write the series along with Tom Racina! Horgan reportedly signed her deal on Wednesday and Racina followed suit the next day!

Bedsow Horgan broke the news on her facebook page stating: “Well peeps, I have quite an announcement to make. I will be co-headwriting One Life to Live with my writing partner of many years, Thom Racina as a new web series. It’s a golden opportunity for me to help resuscitate and reinvent the show that is dearest to my heart as well as being on the frontier of the new form of television. Agnes Nixon, who’s on board said this was like the days when the shows went from radio to television. And that’s exactly what it feels like. History in the making. The timing for me is perfect as I’ve done all the work on my book that I can, now it’s in the editors hands and then the agents and so while I await its fate, I get to be back in LLanview for awhile. Truly a dream come true. What a way to start 2013. Wish us luck!”

Susie Bedsow Horgan has spent two decades in daytime as a writer and a producer. Her writing credits include: being head writer of As the World Turns from 1984-1986, and part of the One Life to Live writing teamas Associate Head Writer, and in 1994 she won a Daytime Emmy. Susie was named the executive producer of One Life in the mid-90′s. She has blog entitled MakingPeaceWithPotatoChips where she has been life coach since 1996.

As for Racina, he was written for soaps such as: Search For Tomorrow, General Hospital, Santa Barbara, Another World, Generations, and Days of our Lives. Thom was part of the biggest soap episode of them all: the wedding of Luke and Laura on GH!

So soapers, what do you think about the announcement of Horgan and Racina to head up the new One Life to Live? Let us know your thoughts!

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/breaking-news-susie-bedsow-horgan-thom-racina-named-new-headwriters-of-oltl-reboot/2013/01/13/

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

BREAKING NEWS: Susie Bedsow Horgan & Thom Racina Named New Headwriters of OLTL Reboot!  Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Susie Bedsow Horgan & Thom Racina Named New Headwriters of OLTL Reboot!

Post by Chris Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:20 am

Good news. SBH past history as EP and script writer should be good for continuity. Overall, I'm very happy with the way things are starting to pan out with the reboot.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

BREAKING NEWS: Susie Bedsow Horgan & Thom Racina Named New Headwriters of OLTL Reboot!  Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Susie Bedsow Horgan & Thom Racina Named New Headwriters of OLTL Reboot!

Post by Kral Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Chris wrote:Overall, I'm very happy with the way things are starting to pan out with the reboot.

Me too. Maybe it was a blessing that everything was delayed a year because originally Carlivati and Valentini were gonna continue with OLTL at PP and I didn't like that. I like that we're getting a new executive and writing team instead of the same old.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Maybe it will pick up with Victor and Allison and Victor will come back to OLTL while the horrid RH stays on GH.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:15 am