How do you feel about your significant other's career? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you feel about your significant other's career?

Go down 
+5
Tony Marino
Shale
tmontyb
Alan Smithee
RedBedroom
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

How do you feel about your significant other's career? Empty
PostSubject: How do you feel about your significant other's career?   How do you feel about your significant other's career? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:14 am

Are you proud? Indifferent? Jealous?

Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your significant other's career?   How do you feel about your significant other's career? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:24 am

I could not do his job. It's too much for me and would have not interest to me. He's a builder, so snooze....

However, I do get a bit jealous of his contacts sometimes when he works for a Packer or someone important.

When he came home tonight, I said, "Dude, Schmitt (our mayor) met M.C. Hammer this week in Washington. I saw it on Facebook." I was so excited because I am boring like that. Jay says, "Yeah, that is who fucking called before six this morning with more ideas cutting the Bellin budget."

So maybe it's not so exciting to him! Or maybe I need to get out more so M.C. Hammer is not so freaking exciting to me.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your significant other's career?   How do you feel about your significant other's career? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:58 am

My wife has always excelled at whatever job she's had. Of course I'm very proud.
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your significant other's career?   How do you feel about your significant other's career? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:42 am

I'm kind of jealous in a lovingly way. My partner is an artist and is partner in a gallery here in NYC. Best I can draw are stick figures of male and female.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your significant other's career?   How do you feel about your significant other's career? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:55 am

When my wife and I met we both worked at a boys home doing direct care. We continued that over the years at various places, then she decided to fulfill her lifelong desire to be a nurse. I helped her thru the college courses (did most of the humanities assignments and got good grades big grin ) but she did the nursing part and I couldn't help her with the math - both our weakness. But she finished and became an RN and I became a CNA at the same time.

How do you feel about your significant other's career? 1990RobBrendaRNAprtxt

She immediately started earning more than me as an RN. (A lot of men have a problem with that for some macho reason. blank stare @ you )

But, we were doing what we enjoyed so that is what mattered. Guess it helps that I was well versed in biology & medicine so I wouldn't be left out of any nursing talk or events. (I even wrote a few published articles on nursing subjects under her name). So, we were a team.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your significant other's career?   How do you feel about your significant other's career? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:29 pm

I am very proud, not indifferent or jealous at all!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your significant other's career?   How do you feel about your significant other's career? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:58 pm

tmontyb wrote:
I'm kind of jealous in a lovingly way. My partner is an artist and is partner in a gallery here in NYC. Best I can draw are stick figures of male and female.

LOL, same here. And even those suck. Art/drawing is one of the things I wish like hell I had an aptitude for. It's so hot IMO to be able to draw.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your significant other's career?   How do you feel about your significant other's career? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:14 pm

jealous the army gets him more than i do sad
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your significant other's career?   How do you feel about your significant other's career? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:50 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

LOL, same here. And even those suck. Art/drawing is one of the things I wish like hell I had an aptitude for. It's so hot IMO to be able to draw.

It is an absolute wonder and yes very hot!
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your significant other's career?   How do you feel about your significant other's career? EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:31 am

Not at all jealous. He's a personal trainer and I get guest passes into his club all the time. Plus he's really into supplements and all that crap, which I'm known to eat up.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your significant other's career?   How do you feel about your significant other's career? EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:16 am

If I'm anything I'm proud. He's a computer tech guy and knows all about that crap. So anytime anything goes wrong with my computer or the computers of anyone I know, he's happy to help and will have the problem solved or diagnosed in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your significant other's career?   How do you feel about your significant other's career? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel about your significant other's career?
Page 1 of 1