CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

EVIL DEAD

Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

EVIL DEAD Empty EVIL DEAD

Post by Cheaps Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:00 am

I was shown this trailer yesterday, and it looks hella creepy. It reminded me of a movie that might interest Tony. So Tony have you heard of this movie that will be coming out in the next few months, if so are you planning on seeing it? Or anyone else? I think it might be a wee bit too much for me. We'll see though.

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

EVIL DEAD Empty Re: EVIL DEAD

Post by wants2laugh Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:53 am

This is a remake of an 80s cult classic... it was creepy... i was watching it the night before halloween when i was a kid... we had strung up decorations on the ceiling with fishing string.. so that if we pulled the string, the decorations would fly around the room and scare the trick or treaters. The room was dark, i was on the floor and my bro on the couch... and just at one of "those" moments when you jump, some of the decorations came dropping on my head lol not sure how i would like a remake... most films today are too dark, too loud, and too involved in CGI for me.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Cute story W2L Smile, I had no idea this was a re-make... I'm still iffy on seeing it though...

Also bump for Tony...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:16 am