Please, please wear your seat belts Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please, please wear your seat belts

Go down 
+8
Nystyle709
Hyacinth Girl
Tony Marino
Shale
wants2laugh
CeCe
Alan Smithee
RedBedroom
12 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Please, please wear your seat belts Empty
PostSubject: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:44 pm

My older God Daughter was in a terrible crash. She was not wearing her belt and while she still would have been hurt, her injuries from being thrown from the vehicle are so extensive.

She has the hugest fight of her life ahead of her right now. So, those of you who pray, please say a prayer for "K.P." please. She needs all the prayer she can get right now.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:57 pm

How terrible Red! I truly hope this is only the fight of her life, not fight for her life. You're preaching to the choir about using seat belts. Best wishes for her speedy and complete recovery.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Hope she will be ok & make a full recovery Red big hugz
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:15 am

Thank you so much Al and CeCe. I was able to travel to see her last night (she's not in my town) but it's hard because she can't have too much stimulation right now.

I just want to be there right next to her.

Her older sister was only months old when I began to babysit for the family. Then once my God Daughter, K, was born, he mom and dad decided to make me God Mother due to how much I loved her and it was unconventional as I was so young.

But, I always never took the duty lightly. I took care of her all the time. I was 15 on the day I became her God Mother. And I would pass on plans with friends to be with her when her parents wanted to go out on weekends.

When I was 18 and left our town, I would pick her up along with her sister and spend weekends shopping. Even once my son was born, we were tight. I just always took care of both her and her sister, It is just how it was.

So, now I am here, unable to do a thing. And I have to say Jay is being amazing. I can't even believe how great he is being with this.

I am just so sad and wish I was there. But I am so happy she has head from me how much I love her and how much I know she will fight.

When she became a teen we were a bit less close, but have gotten it back in recent years. She is so beautiful and tiny and the news from tonight isn't the greatest.

Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:31 am

but she is young... and has a chance because of it. so sorry to hear this.. i always wear a seatbelt... i know im getting stopped by the cops a couple times a week...but thanks for the warning.

dont lose hope. My BIL was directing a crane on a ship, when a latch broke on the deck... he fell 80 feet... was pronounced dead 3 times, broke half the bones in his body... was in a halo and traction, a coma.... it took 2 yrs for my sister to teach him to walk and talk again. They told him that he would never walk--- now he drives a motorcycle, he jumps off diving boards... he does sometimes have balance problems and has limited control of his right hand, but he is doing exceptionally well!!!

So believe me... miracles happen. and honestly.. he's an asshole and should have been the last one to have had a miracle (i hate him so much--im a bitch i admit). good luck honey
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:46 am

Oh, WTL,thanks...esp your pm.

We shall see. News just keeps being worse. But like you said, she is young.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:07 am

Hope the girl gets thru this OK.

And good advice about the seat belts - they are there for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:57 pm

Sorry to hear about this Red and I sincerely hope that she recovers very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:50 pm

Just called God and sent the prayers! Keep your chin up and stay strong!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:06 am

Real sorry to hear that. I'll pray for her speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female
Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:04 am

Hope she recovers and is okay.

It will be 17 years ago a friend in another state did not wear her seatbelt and was thrown from a car in a highway accident. She was killed instantly. She was only 25 years old.

The seatbelts are there for a reason. Wearing one would have saved her. So I know how important they are.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:49 am

Minerva wrote:

The seatbelts are there for a reason.

This may be true but about a week ago there was a report in the paper about a local teen girl who was in a car accident, her car rolled over, and she was in it, she had her seatbelt on, and she didn't die, but she's paralyzed now so my mother's asking if it made any real difference for her.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:49 pm

So sad to hear Red, I'll pray as well.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female
Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Supernova wrote:

This may be true but about a week ago there was a report in the paper about a local teen girl who was in a car accident, her car rolled over, and she was in it, she had her seatbelt on, and she didn't die, but she's paralyzed now so my mother's asking if it made any real difference for her.

No one can answer questions like that except the individual who survives the accident. Only time will tell.

Not everyone who wears a seatbelt will survive. Not everyone who wears a seatbelt will come out of an accident will escape injury. We all know that.

But those who do wear them will certainly better their chances of walking away from an accident uninjured and alive. Why take chances when you have the means to up the odds for both?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:00 am

Thank you so much to everybody praying. It means SO MUCH. Last night, she did respond to some y/n questions by shaking her head, which is a huge deal. Also, today she was able to have some surgery. If you pray, PLEASE keep praying for her. Just keep K.P. in your prayers. Thank you
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:06 am

Supernova wrote:

This may be true but about a week ago there was a report in the paper about a local teen girl who was in a car accident, her car rolled over, and she was in it, she had her seat belt on, and she didn't die, but she's paralyzed now so my mother's asking if it made any real difference for her.

In the 80's, my cousin Debbie was in a similar situation. It was a blessing she was not wearing her belt, said the doctors.

However, at this moment, fuck that.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:04 am

every situation is different... and the seatbelts of today are much safer than the seatbelts of 30 yrs ago.

Red, im glad to hear she was responding--- that IS a big deal! Smile every day will bring a new challenge. Keeping her in prayers
Back to top Go down
TheEnglishButterfly
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
TheEnglishButterfly

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:37 pm

My thoughts are with you and yours. I am all too into seat belts. Hell... my 9 year old is still in a high back booster. Car safety is big with me. I hope she recovers quickly and to the most full as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:10 am

Thanks again, all. I am at home and not there. But they are reducing her pain meds over night tonight and plan to sit her in a chair tomorrow. Huge day, and I am very happy. This stuff is all about baby steps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please, please wear your seat belts   Please, please wear your seat belts Empty

Back to top Go down

Please, please wear your seat belts
Page 1 of 1