Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene!

Go down 
+5
Tony Marino
aublack40
gmruss4
pisces33
Pilaring
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pilaring
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Pilaring

Female
Rep : 1

Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene! Empty
PostSubject: Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene!   Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:16 pm

No spoilers that Todd sought out Viki today so it was a really nice surprise to watch him stalk into Llanfair like the old days and unburden himself on his big sis. I really missed T&V and remain pissed we never got the scene with Todd introducing Dani to Aunt Viki... argh.

But back to today, Jessica and Todd even had a nice moment and amazing RC remembered that Jessica liked Téa too.

Even more shocking after Viki sent Todd back to comfort Dani, Viki was allowed to show real emotion at idea of losing Téa.... why couldn't RC write Téa and Viki farewell, ES/FL always worked so well.

Anyhoo, I'm thankful for another day when Todd escaped the Claws of the Cramer Cover and remembered his LORD roots.

Very moving scene at the end when Dani raced into Todd's arms, I teared up again. KM/TSJ working so well together. I am really seeing their growing love.
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene!   Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:07 pm

I was happy for that also. For once Viki was not judgmental and actually was there for Todd, and the way she reacted after he left seemed heartfelt.
Back to top Go down
Pilaring
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Pilaring

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene!   Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:11 pm

pisces33 wrote:
I was happy for that also. For once Viki was not judgmental and actually was there for Todd, and the way she reacted after he left seemed heartfelt.

I honestly find Viki far less judgmental with Todd than anyone else.

I really liked the peek into Viki's own sorrow after Todd left and I like that Jessica was shown worried about Todd, too... finally RC remembers Todd has a family outside of the Cramer Coven.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene!   Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Almost knocked me down I was so surprised. They never let Todd interact with his family that way when he need them.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene!   Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:44 pm

vicki has always been todd's constant,his rock,and his conscience. i wrote that that their future scenes would seem tainted but watching tonight reminded me of the crypt scenes and hospital roof scenes when todd was filled with overwhelming self-doubt & vicki's love and understanding brought him back from the brink. nice to see jess's encouragement and support also.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene!   Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:46 am

Its about time too what is is like 3 months now since we found out Tea (supposedly now) was sick? I like scenes with Todd and Viki.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene!   Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:04 am

Figures that as soon as I stop recording the show,they would feature some decent scenes! Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene! 778350
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene!   Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:08 pm

It was nice to finally see those scenes - about time! I love Todd and Viki! It's a shame that TPTB don't focus more on this relationship. I'd far rather see the Lords than having the Cramers always shoved down my throat. At least the Lords are decent people for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Pilaring
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Pilaring

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene!   Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:17 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
It was nice to finally see those scenes - about time! I love Todd and Viki! It's a shame that TPTB don't focus more on this relationship. I'd far rather see the Lords than having the Cramers always shoved down my throat. At least the Lords are decent people for the most part.
RC missed so many beats with this story. We should have seen Todd bring Dani over to Llanfair to meet her cousins and aunt Viki. We should have seen Tea & Viki discuss Dani and that being her big secret last fall.

While I was so thirsty for a Todd/Viki scene, RC again missed the boat by having Viki pimp Blair as a great mother to Todd. Instead, Viki should have acted SHOCKED that Tea wanted Blair to mother Dani... Viki knows their ugly history. Then Todd could have explained things changed and why, there could be a real discussion about his feelings about Tea/Blair friendship, instead no one bats an eye. How stupid and plot driven!

While I liked Jessica empathizing for Todd with her own history of Nash/Bree, RC should have added Viki saying I too was left with 2 small children when Joe died and Todd I'll never ever forget him, you know that (he's found her at Joe's graveside before) that but you find a way to go on for your children, you find a way to be there for them despite your own pain. It would have been a nice moment there of shared empathy... another bond sis/bro could share, losing the loves of their lives b/c Joe will also be her #1 IMO.
Back to top Go down
Crazy4Gaga
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Crazy4Gaga

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene!   Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Really was a nice surprise indeed that RC has remembered the Lords for once...and while rather short,I'm glad Todd and Jess got to share a little exchange too....only hope we get more of them at their place of work, The Sun! While I wish Viki had longer of a reaction to being sad re the news about Tea, it did my heart good to have her ESP. Jessica(considering her putrid gossip girly sessions with Kelly about Todd) be in on Todd's love and heartbreak for TEA alone.

Viki's advice to Todd about not being afraid to let his emotions out in front of Dani was some really DARN GOOD advice imo. Love how she noted Tea so very much has faith in him this time around...I think it did Todd good to hear that from an outside party.

Of course, it's always been a Toddian thing for Todd to not be so outward with his emotions(esp. most vunerable ones of sadness/grief ) in public or with people he's not close to,only in private and with the ones he trusts and loves the most. But then again, his relationship with his newfound daughter Dani is still pretty fresh and new and barely starting....so makes sense Todd doesn't want to wreck it or scare her off. Plus, like he ALSO said, this is an entirely new experience for him; he has never had to deal with his wife slowly dying from an illness...or so he THINKS(of course).

Pray that we get more emotional stuff (as in him letting more anger,pain and distress OUT) for him alongside Dani on Monday before his gut tells him to not sit vigil and go find his Delgado!

Last edited by Crazy4Gaga on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene!   Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Yeah - I liked that advice from Viki about not being afraid to let Dani see him grieving - letting her know that she doesn't have to be brave all the time. I really hope we get a lot more TOdd and Dani scenes, too! Kelley and Trevor are amazing together. I'd love to see Todd taking Dani over to the Lord/Buchs and getting some scenes of Jessica, Viki, Todd and Dani grieving Téa.
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene!   Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:06 pm

It was nice that tiic through in that scene though it was like a, Oh crap maybe we should have Vicky in there scene, but it was nice for that all be it short reconnection was made, now it will be another 5 months before we see another one.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene!   Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:40 pm

Yeah - we only seem to get Todd/Viki scenes every 5 or 6 months or so. I'd love to see more of Todd and Jessica, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene!   Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow RC actually allowed a Todd & Viki/Jessica scene!
Page 1 of 1