CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Confirmed Cast on OLTL

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Confirmed Cast on OLTL Empty Confirmed Cast on OLTL

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:00 pm

One Life To Live:

Cast:
    Erika Slezak as Victoria Lord Buchanan
    Robin Strasser as Dorian Lord
    Tuc Watkins as David Vickers
    Robert S. Woods as Bo Buchanan
    Kassie DePaiva as Blair Cramer
    Jerry verDorn as Clint Buchanan
    Florencia Lozano as Tea Delgado
    Melissa Archer as Natalie Buchanan Banks
    Hillary B. Smith as Nora Buchanan
    Kelley Missal as Danielle Manning
    Josh Kelly as Cutter Wentworth
    Andrew Trischitta as Jack Manning

Recurring Cast:
    Sean Ringgold as Shaun Evans
    Shenaz Treasury Rama Patel
    Nick Choksi as Vimal Patel

Co–Head Writers:
    Susie Bedsow Horgan ("As The World Turns" Head Writer, "One Life to Live" Breakdown Writer)
    Thom Racina ("General Hospital" Head Writer, Best-selling author of Snow Angel and Hidden Agenda)

Writers:
    Jessica Klein ("As The World Turns" Head Writer, "Beverly Hills, 90210" Executive Producer)
    Alex Douglas (USA Network's "Royal Pains" Writer)
    Jeff Wilber

Production:
    Carole Shure, Production Executive for TOLN
    Chris Savage, Unit Production Manager/Line Producer for "All My Children" and "One Life to Live"

Updated on January 22:

"OLTL" Co-Head Writer Thom Racina announced some updates on his official Facebook, including when fans can expect to start watching the soap again and stated, "Well, I've arrived in Llanview, which is now situated in our studios in Stamford, CT, and I couldn't be happier. Not only are we on groundbreaking territory here with Prospect Park reinventing soaps for the Internet, but I'm looking forward to putting the results of my creative passion into story and the voices of characters once again. I'm working, as most of you know, with my writing partner, Susie Horgan, with whom I've written 3 pilots over the last few years, and this is our dream come true because we met after our Daytime careers were pretty much over (the shows were dying)...and now, suddenly, we are the co-head writers and we couldn't be more thrilled. What a blessing! Susie has posted several pictures of us "hard at work" sipping martinis - in fact she just handed me one (it's dinner time after all), so I toast you, friends and fans, and I sincerely hope you will support us and tell your friends and start watching 'One Life To Live' come April! I'll keep you posted as the world here turns..."

Updated on January 17:

Soap Opera Digest is reporting that a casting call has gone out for the roles of "OLTL's" Matthew Buchanan (previously played by Eddie Alderson) and Destiny Evans (previously played by Shenell Edmonds), as well as for a 30 year old character named Billy, who "falls in love first and thinks second." There's no word if this character is one in the same as Billy Douglas (Ryan Phillippe), who was the first gay teen in Daytime back in 1992. It's also being reported that Erika Slezak is in talks to reprise the role of Viki Banks.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/latestnews/id/30191
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Confirmed Cast on OLTL Empty Re: Confirmed Cast on OLTL

Post by Chris Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:30 pm

I'm happy about Slezak, Strasser, Woods, verDorn, Lozano, Missal and Trischitta. I'm indifferent to DePaiva and Smith. I'm annoyed at Watkins, Archer and Kelly. Not that thrilled about the recurring cast, but whatever. I'm not surprised they're back either.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:03 pm

I would really like Andrea Evans to come back as Tina and not on a re-curring role, as an active part of the Lord Family. Kevin and Joey should come back as well to stay.

I was always annoyed that the Lord name died out all except Dorian who kept her married name. There is no Male "Lord" except for Todd who kept his name as Manning instead of changing it to Lord or Manning Lord.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:24 am

Ugh WHY are they bringing back Cutter?????? If they had to bring a Wentworth back, it should have been Kim.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:14 am