If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?

Go down 
+10
Tony Marino
Forgiveness Man
Nystyle709
Marc™
wants2laugh
Shale
CeCe
Supernova
tmontyb
Chris
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?   If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:08 am

If the person you're with revealed that they are a post-OP transsexual, meaning that they have all of their new opposite gender plumbing installed and operational, would you continue the relationship?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?   If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:13 am

I guess the PC thing would be so say yes or I don't know, but my answer is no. Not into drag queens or kings.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?   If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:31 am

You mean after I get done doing this? Vomit I doubt it would continue.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?   If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:58 am

Never been in that situation but it would probably depend on how I felt about them. The "operational" part would probably play a big part for me. That's still problematic in gender reassignment & one of the reasons for not taking the surgery that far.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?   If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:29 am

CeCe wrote:
Never been in that situation but it would probably depend on how I felt about them. The "operational" part would probably play a big part for me. That's still problematic in gender reassignment & one of the reasons for not taking the surgery that far.
yeah that…

Since I swing both ways, the plumbing would not be a problem to get used to.

I met a person at the nude beach who looked female from the waist up, with breasts, cute face and long hair but had the male parts. She (and that is what I felt she was) told me that she didn't want to lose the sexual sensation that currently has to be lost with the surgery.

My wife once told me I could hook up with a post op tranny as long as I took notes and told her about it.
big grin
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?   If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:39 am

idk... i would probably dump them. but it might depend on WHEN they told me. I think i would be really mad and hurt if i found out later rather than sooner.

As sexually provocative as i like to believe i am, i was a little taken back by a guy i was dating who told me he was bi. i never expected it to bother me... BUT.... i think it etched in my self esteem a little. whenever i saw him looking at a guy i was wondering if he wanted him. I can hold my own with any breast man LOL... but how do i compete with dick? i mean... from experience i can tell u.. a toy is not the same so it isnt even like i could use a strap on LOL

so i think both of these scenarios is one of those "until it happens, you just dont know"
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?   If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:10 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?   If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:19 pm

BTW W2L, you know what I find really interesting?

"strap on" spelled backward seems so appropriate.
big grin
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?   If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:21 pm

Hell to the nah.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?   If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:23 pm

That would be a picture of a relationship now based on a lie, now wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?   If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
That would be a picture of a relationship now based on a lie, now wouldn't it?

co-signs I have nothing against a transsexual but its not my thing either.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?   If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:03 pm

Chris wrote:
If the person you're with revealed that they are a post-OP transsexual, meaning that they have all of their new opposite gender plumbing installed and operational, would you continue the relationship?

No I wouldn't. That's something that should be disclosed immediately. Before the first date.
Back to top Go down
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?   If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:35 am

Quote :

If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? Listerine

Quote :

Nope.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?   If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:32 am

I hear trannies give the best head tho LOL
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?   If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:58 pm

I would definitely want to be given the consideration to be informed before any physical relationship occured. But like tmontyb, I would probably be politically incorrect and decline. Doesn't mean we couldn't be friends.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?   If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:41 pm

I think I would lose interest.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?   If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:14 am

well... im thinking about this... so--- as a woman, having a partner who THINKS like a woman and has a dick would probably be really cool. I mean, if he was considerate, bought presents, and was giving in bed... how bad could it be? PLUS.. now im wondering if they allow them to pick penis size??? LOL kinda like when you choose the nose you want LOL you know that no one is going to say, "give me a small penis"... they will want a huge one
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do?   If it turned out you were dating a transexual, what would you do? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:41 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
well... im thinking about this... so--- as a woman, having a partner who THINKS like a woman...

But "he" doesn't think like a woman. That's why he got the operation in the first place.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1