CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

Casting spoiler

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

News Casting spoiler

Post by Chris Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:08 pm

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/digest-exclusive-jacklyn-zeman-returns-gh

Casting spoiler Jackie%20zeman%20-%20bergman

Digest Exclusive: Jacklyn Zeman Returns To GH!
    By SOD • Posted: Feb 6, 2013

Jacklyn Zeman, who originated the role of Bobbie in 1977 and was last seen in Port Charles in 2010, is returning on March 21. "I am so pleased," Zeman beams. "Literally, every day I am getting stopped on the street: 'Are you coming back?' It's a complicated question to answer because I always want to be positive and support the show, but at the same time, you don't want to lead people [on]. So I would say, 'Well, I haven't been invited yet.' Now, I'm so happy that when people ask me, I can say, 'I got invited back!' " Zeman got her first hint of a possible comeback from her manager, Michael Bruno. "He called me like a week ago and said, 'I think they are going to give you some dates, but nothing's firm.' I've learned over the years, until you have a booking date and you're in a script, people can talk all they want, but you're not on TV [laughs]. Then yesterday he called with, 'Okay, we have three shows with firm dates for you!' It was a complete shock that I had firm shows booked. I knew the 50th [anniversary] was coming up. And I thought, 'Maybe there's going to be something there, because it seems in everybody else's minds that it seems like a perfectly natural thing."

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:32 am