CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Off topic, but can you help me?

TheEnglishButterfly
    TheEnglishButterfly
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Thanks Off topic, but can you help me?

Post by TheEnglishButterfly Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:38 am

My daughter and I love candles. I love rings. I've been through a lot of shit lately and while I may be a newb to the board still... would you all mind doing me a favor?

Could you all go to this address:
    http://www.wishpond.com/sbpc/29703?entry_id=8166&sbid=1048&type=Merchant

And vote for my picture? And please, please ask your facebook, twitter, whatever friends to vote too? My daughter and I are dying to get a diamond candle but dont have the money to treat ourselves to crap anymore! And we really dont want a diamond ring, we want a pretty like, emerald or turquoise or silver ring. Something small and not too flashy to be honest. But the element of surprise is what we love and we have never had one of those candles and we want to experience it together. And this contest came up... so I entered and I just ask for you all to please, please help us out! I'll take pics of the unveiling if you would like Smile

It really would mean a lot... my family has been through a lot and while it may seem silly to get excited over a ring or a candle... to us? It means a lot. My family needs a break, even if that break means smelling a neat candle and unwrapping a ring that you have no idea what it looks like until you melt down the candle.

Thank you to all that votes and passes the link on. Tell your friends thank you!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Thanks Re: Off topic, but can you help me?

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:19 am

Done.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:26 am

Vote #8, my lucky number. Blue Cool
    TheEnglishButterfly
    TheEnglishButterfly
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by TheEnglishButterfly Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:35 am

Thank you to those who voted... if anyone else can vote we would love it! We really really really want a diamond candle, but this Momma who has a job but isn't working right now (my work is having a big renovation and I'm out of work for at least a month) has like, no damn money. SO.... we are trying to win the contest Wink
    TheEnglishButterfly
    TheEnglishButterfly
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by TheEnglishButterfly Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Yeeps... I was semi near the top and fell way behind yesterday. If anyone hasn't voted, if they could that would be lovely. And if you could share the link... that would be even lovelier Wink
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Done! Good luck! Smile
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:13 pm

I tried to vote again but I don't think it worked.
    TheEnglishButterfly
    TheEnglishButterfly
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by TheEnglishButterfly Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:40 am

Yeah you can't vote twice, so if you could pass the link onto your social platforms and thank your friends it would mean a lot. We will post a video of us doing something really goofy. We figured out our costumes for comic con, so we can do something silly in our costumes if we win if we get lots of votes. We are going to be pikachu, Rainbow Dash, and Deadmau5. So if lots of people vote, consider some goofy videos of a Mom (or pikachu-Mom) and Daughter (or Deadmau-daughter) dancing to the Hamster Dance song.... or something silly like that.... it could be done! Wink

We really really really really want to win!

Or, one of you grand people could order us a candle Wink Wink But I'd really love to just win, my daughter was SO freaking proud to learn how to sew and make that heart pillow and put the eyes in it, and so when this Valentines candle contest came around she had to put it in the video. And she told me which rings I had to include (We were going to do all... we just couldn't get the picture right, lol!) But then you'd REALLY see that I'm a ring lover... and just want a ring even if it's not a diamond. I'd prefer to not have a diamond. I really can't stand big flashy diamonds!

I'm a weird girl, aren't I?

so for the last day, PLEASE SHARE! WE LOVE YOU! WE WILL DANCE LIKE PIKACHU! Well, we will do it anyways if you wish, because that IS going to be my costume to Comic Con and my tickets came today and I'm SO excited!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:53 pm