When did you become a fan of GH? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When did you become a fan of GH?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

When did you become a fan of GH? Empty
PostSubject: When did you become a fan of GH?   When did you become a fan of GH? EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:54 am

How long have you been watching GH? What prompted you to start?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

When did you become a fan of GH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When did you become a fan of GH?   When did you become a fan of GH? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:24 am

Chris wrote:
How long have you been watching GH?

I became a fan/started watching in 98

What prompted you to start?

Well my aunt was a viewer of the show since the early 90's during which time I was a Days fan. She'd always talk shit about Days, and told me to watch GH... Well after Marlana's stupid posession in 95 I believe it was, I was done with Days. She then was like "I told you..." But I still resisted her urge for me to start watching, even though I was really intrigued with Sonny and his whole mob storylines and also mainly because Melrose was still on the air, and still going very strong and that was enough for my soap fix. Well it was announced in 98 that season 7 would be the last season of Melrose, so I gave into watching and watched for a good 5 years. I fell off of watching, not because of story content, I just plainly couldn't keep up with watching. I was moving from place to place and other bullshit.

I was going to start watching again in 07/08 when I heard that Sarah Brown (original Carly) was going to be returning to the show...but then I heard she wasn't reprising the role of Carly, so I said scratch that.

Now in 2010, I learned Vanessa Marcil would be returning the show as Brenda, so I started watching, and have been a consistent viewer since.
Back to top Go down

When did you become a fan of GH?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CC33 :: DISCUSSION :: The Television Chamber :: The Soap Hub :: General Hospital-
Jump to: