Best and worse GH recasts Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best and worse GH recasts

Go down 
+5
SecHandNews
jlj0117
Nhaiyel
binky04
Chris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Best and worse GH recasts Empty
PostSubject: Best and worse GH recasts?   Best and worse GH recasts EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Who do you think were GH's best - and - worse recasts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
binky04
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
binky04

Female
Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Best and worse GH recasts   Best and worse GH recasts EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Steven Webber has to be the worst he lost a whole foot when they recasted him
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Best and worse GH recasts   Best and worse GH recasts EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Coltin Scott as Nikolas was bad, as was Andrea Parsons as Gia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
jlj0117
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
jlj0117

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Best and worse GH recasts   Best and worse GH recasts EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Jacob Young is a great JR on AMC, but he was by far, the WORST thing to ever happen to the character of Lucky Spencer.
Back to top Go down
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Best and worse GH recasts   Best and worse GH recasts EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Best:
Genie Francis as Laura
Coltin Scott as Nikolas
Kristen Storm as Maxie
Tamara Braun and Laura Wright as Carly
Robin Mattson as Heather
Billy Warlock as AJ (didn't like him at first, but I soon warmed to his version)

Worse:
Jacob Young and Greg Vaughan as Lucky
Jed Allen as Edward (what were they thinking???)
Natalia Livingston as Emily
Sandra Ferguson as Felicia
Back to top Go down
poppy
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Best and worse GH recasts   Best and worse GH recasts EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am

Best: Tamara Braun as Carly

Worst: Laura Wright as Carly
Back to top Go down
binky04
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
binky04

Female
Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Best and worse GH recasts   Best and worse GH recasts EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:49 am

lets face the new michael sucks bad boring hey chris why am i having such trouble with the similes

Last edited by Chris on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Don't worry Binky, I'll fix 'em for you!)
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Best and worse GH recasts   Best and worse GH recasts EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Jacob Young as Lucky for me and Natalie Livingston. Once they took her out of Chad Brannon's orbit, I realized how horrible of a recast she was.

Also hated when they brought Tyler Christopher back - hated how GH went about it, entering into negotiations with Coltin, all the while trying to woo Tyler back. Tyler was an okay actor when surrounded by a stellar cast - Stephen Nichols, Tony Geary, JJ - but take that away, and Tyler just wasn't convincing when he returned as Nikolas. I quit GH not long after Tyler came back - hated the direction of the show was heading in and had been hanging on only for Chad Brannon and when he left, I turned my back on GH. Maybe Natalie and Tyler improved after I quit but I do know that their "love" scenes were enough to make me want to loose my lunch - that one scene with the red light strobing in the background? Tyler licking his way up Natalia's leg like a starved man devouring a hamburger? I quit on Chad's last day and the only eppy I've watched scene was the day Chad appeared again on the plane on Natalia's last day.

Horrible re-casts for me:

Jacob Young
Natalie Livingston
Tyler Christopher in the re-recast.
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Best and worse GH recasts   Best and worse GH recasts EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:03 pm

Worst, the third Carly, can't remember her name was just awful. The latest Michael and Morgan are bad, bad, bad. Any Lucky but JJ just did not work for me. Best, TB did very well as Carly. The present Edward does well although no one could replace David Lewis.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best and worse GH recasts   Best and worse GH recasts EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:11 pm

I liked TB as Carly. It's funny - while I loved SB, I hated Carly while she played her. It wasn't until TB took over that I started liking Carly, but it didn't last once she fell under Sonny's influence again.

The third Carly - didn't a GL actress take over?
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Best and worse GH recasts   Best and worse GH recasts EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Her name is Jennifer Bransford and she played Georgie Philips on OLTL. I don't see anything listed that she has done since her GH role. She was okay as Georgie but was terrible as Carly.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best and worse GH recasts   Best and worse GH recasts EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:17 pm

Okay - so she took over from TB, and then the GL actress whose name I can't remember took over form her?
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Best and worse GH recasts   Best and worse GH recasts EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:17 pm

I think the worst recast was Jacob Young as Lucky but they have always done great recast as Carly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best and worse GH recasts   Best and worse GH recasts Empty

Back to top Go down

Best and worse GH recasts
Page 1 of 1