CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
aublack40
Forgiveness Man
TSJFan4Ever
Jason B.
8 posters

Todd and Dani under the stars

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Todd and Dani under the stars Empty Todd and Dani under the stars

Post by Jason B. Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:31 am

Nice scene.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Todd and Dani under the stars Empty Re: Todd and Dani under the stars

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:57 am

Yeah I hope we get a LOT more scenes of Todd and Dani. Kelly and Trevor are doing a great job with this storyline.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:17 am

Another great scene! big grin
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:20 am

todd and dani are magic in their bonding moments.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:13 pm

They really are - those hesitant looks Dani keeps giving him, like she's still trying to figure him out, the way she'll reach out and take his hand - it's great to see!!!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:28 pm

Dani is SOOO Todd's child! I bet she'll pretend to go along with his plan to have her stay somewhere else while he goes off to find Téa and then she'll sneak into his fan and pop up when he stops for coffee or gas - lol! No way will she let him go off to find her om on his own.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Some at another board are trying to imply that there was an "incestuous" undertone to these scenes.

Typical.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Typical of Todd haters. Vomit They have a one-track mind - make Todd out to be the devil incarnate no matter what. I don't even have to guess which board it is. The mods love that kind of hatred. Only time you're in trouble there is if you like Todd but if you hate Todd and want to bash him or Trevor, it's open season,with the mods allowing all kinds of attacks. No wonder soap fans get a bad reputation - we need only look at the haters to see exactly why people have looked down on soap fans for years.
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Post by ForeverJash Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:07 pm

JB wrote:Some at another board are trying to imply that there was an "incestuous" undertone to these scenes.

Typical.
    It is typical, but it just goes to show where some people's heads are at.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Yeah - they're the ones with the sicks minds that go there. Normal people would look at that scene and see a father and daughter boding over a meteor show, in the wake of a tragic loss. The sick-minded individuals are the ones who will look beyond that, for something to be wrong.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:46 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Yeah - they're the ones with the sicks minds that go there. Normal people would look at that scene and see a father and daughter boding over a meteor show, in the wake of a tragic loss. The sick-minded individuals are the ones who will look beyond that, for something to be wrong.

When I stopped by SOC, I saw even Todd haters coming out and liking that scene.

Then I read a similar sick date crack on SZ tonight and it's the same agenda-driven drivel... and sure enough from a bitter T&B troll. If Todd was kissing Blair's azz right now and took Starr up stargazing, they'd be gushing on every board. He's not, so anything he does is SICK and TWISTED.

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:16 pm

There's a thread on SOC that has been locked down - started by none other than HeatherHBC (or whatever it is) and she wasn't happy when people confronted her with her hypocrisy. According to her, once you have boobs, there's something wrong with you if you hold your Dad's hand. I guess there's something wrong with my Dad and I, because I still hug and kiss him and would LOVE to sit there and stargaze with him, holding his hand. I don't see my parents too often, so the time we have together is special.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:27 pm

The anti-Todd brigade at SOC and SON are frankly nutcases. I remember once there was a scene of Todd in the kitchen @ Llanfair with baby Bree, he was holding her and they were having a good time eating oreo cookies, and some dope at SOC made a comment about how she was worried about Bree's safety (and that she thought he might start hitting her.) I wanted to HIT her for saying something that stupid.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:46 pm

I remember that happening - and before you know it, the same group will be going on and on about how he's a rapist. That was such a sweet scene but the Ant-Todd brigade will use any chance they can to attack him. I'm sure they're bashing him for letting Téa go and bashing him for trying to go after her.

Those scenes with Bree were cute - Todd sharing the bag of Oreos with her 50/50 but then telling Viki she only had two, when Viki rolled her eyes at Todd -lol!

Trevor is awesome with kids and it really shows. That's why he has such a great rapport with his kids on the show and with the other children. I'd love to see some more scenes of Bree and her uncle Todd, though he's fill her up with Ores and send her home to Jessica, and then play all innocent - lol. Also would love to see scenes of him with Hope.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:50 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I remember that happening - and before you know it, the same group will be going on and on about how he's a rapist. That was such a sweet scene but the Ant-Todd brigade will use any chance they can to attack him. I'm sure they're bashing him for letting Téa go and bashing him for trying to go after her.

Those scenes with Bree were cute - Todd sharing the bag of Oreos with her 50/50 but then telling Viki she only had two, when Viki rolled her eyes at Todd -lol!

Trevor is awesome with kids and it really shows. That's why he has such a great rapport with his kids on the show and with the other children. I'd love to see some more scenes of Bree and her uncle Todd, though he's fill her up with Ores and send her home to Jessica, and then play all innocent - lol. Also would love to see scenes of him with Hope.

They had a cute Tea/Todd/Bree scene early this year at Llanfair when Bree & Shane were sent off to ranch with Bo and Nora to protect them from Mitch.

I really enjoy Trevor with Kristin, Kelley and Carmen... you feel the strong affection Todd has for his kids.

gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:07 am

I love those two bonding, make me think back to the days of Starr and Todd bonding.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:34 am

Yeah - I just hope TPTB don't screw Todd & Dani up the way they did Todd & Starr. I hope they've learned that throwing a character under a bus to pimp a forced, unpopular pairing and draining the heart and soul out of one character just doesn't make for good drama. I'd rather see Todd & Dani continue bonding and then have her show her devilish side and prove she's a true Manning daughter - raising hell and so forth the way Starr used to prior to her soul-draining experience with Cole.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:22 am