CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

LOL...how long before Ford decides he wants the kid?

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

LOL...how long before Ford decides he wants the kid? Empty LOL...how long before Ford decides he wants the kid?

Post by Jason B. Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:37 am

I laughed when Ford was basically "ok, have your baby, say it's your BF's...and leave me out of it." I just wonder how long it's going to take before he starts sniffing around Llanfair. Although I do have to give the writers credit, they've managed to successfully wove this once flakey dayplayer into several different compartments of the show. He's at the center of the Ford invasion...he's got this continuing "thing" with Langston...and now he's possibly the father of a Lord/Buke baby.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

LOL...how long before Ford decides he wants the kid? Empty Re: LOL...how long before Ford decides he wants the kid?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:54 am

Hmmm - I'd say until the baby is born and he sees him or her for the first time, unless we get a baby-switch, which I'm guessing we will. Or someone will find out and convince him to fight for the baby. I just hope this means Nat's kid is Brody's, esp. with the way she was acting, though Brody's not helping things. Still, she was a total bitch to him about it all to begin with, and now she's getting back what she dished out.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

LOL...how long before Ford decides he wants the kid? Empty Re: LOL...how long before Ford decides he wants the kid?

Post by aublack40 Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:44 am

november sweeps if people are still interested by then! someone will compare him to inez in the abandoment department and he will decide to claim the kid.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Yeah - I can see it playing out that way - James saying he's no better than their father and Ford deciding to take responsibility.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Next sweeps period! Razz
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Post by ForeverJash Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:52 pm

You can almost set your watch to it. Ford will start reflecting on his own abusive dad and will suddenly want to have a stab at raising his child the "right" way. Totally predictable.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:05 pm

But will the child he wants to claim really be his, or will it be Natalie's, switched at birth? Will both girls carry to term or will one loose a baby and fake a pregnancy in order to steal her sister's baby? Can we really have a child born who isn't switched at birth? Okay - Bree wasn't switched, was she, though there was certainly question about her paternity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:21 am