Dr. Greg Evans is Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dr. Greg Evans is

Go down 
+3
Pilaring
TSJFan4Ever
ForeverJash
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

Dr. Greg Evans is Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Greg Evans is   Dr. Greg Evans is EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:56 pm

such a douche. He was the only one in that family I could previously tolerate. Now I want all of the Evan' clan gone.

I hate how Eli is walking around like some evil Batman, who no one can spot or control. What's worse is how they dumb down every character he browbeats into doing his bidding. It would all be over if someone had the common sense or nerve to just call the frikkin police on him!!!!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Dr. Greg Evans is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Greg Evans is   Dr. Greg Evans is EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:00 pm

I've always liked Shaun and Destiny. Greg has been the one I've always been iffy about. He comes off as so arrogant at times and though he mellowed for awhile, it didn't last.
Back to top Go down
Pilaring
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Pilaring

Female
Rep : 1

Dr. Greg Evans is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Greg Evans is   Dr. Greg Evans is EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:56 pm

ForeverJash wrote:
such a douche. He was the only one in that family I could previously tolerate. Now I want all of the Evan' clan gone.

I hate how Eli is walking around like some evil Batman, who no one can spot or control. What's worse is how they dumb down every character he browbeats into doing his bidding. It would all be over if someone had the common sense or nerve to just call the frikkin police on him!!!!

I never warmed up to Greg, and found him an arrogant azz with Rachel especially.

I like the big lug, Shaun, in protective mode, he's a cuddling bear and unique character.

Destiny grates on my nerves a lot with her busybody attitude. She and Kelly are 2 peas in a pod that way.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Dr. Greg Evans is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Greg Evans is   Dr. Greg Evans is EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:08 pm

The Evans family turned out to be a bad/futile experiment. Shaun was better off as an independent entity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

Dr. Greg Evans is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Greg Evans is   Dr. Greg Evans is EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:13 pm

shaun works best solo and Dr. Evans should suffer the most painful death ever. what he is doing is a 100 x worse than anything sky ever did.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Dr. Greg Evans is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Greg Evans is   Dr. Greg Evans is EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:29 pm

Greg is so pointless. I'm surprised he's even still there.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

Dr. Greg Evans is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Greg Evans is   Dr. Greg Evans is EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:09 am

I still think he is being blackmailed by Eli. I read that Eli was going to threaten Destiny of Greg didn't continue to do what he says.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Dr. Greg Evans is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Greg Evans is   Dr. Greg Evans is EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:32 am

Given how corrupt LPD is, I'm not surprised that Greg didn't go to them. I figured there had to be more to this whole thing than Greg doing it for the heck of it - that Eli had something on him. didn't think about Eli threatening Greg's family, though Eli is such a creep I wouldn't put it past him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dr. Greg Evans is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Greg Evans is   Dr. Greg Evans is Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. Greg Evans is
Page 1 of 1