CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

And Tea thought she had trust issues with Todd?

aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

And Tea thought she had trust issues with Todd? Empty And Tea thought she had trust issues with Todd?

Post by aublack40 Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:09 pm

How can Tea ever be the same after this ordeal? the doctor you trust to tell you the truth about your well-being is out and out lying to you about your health and the lawyer you trust with your final wishes and affairs is the mastermind. After all is said and done how can she in good conscience believe and trust anything anyone says. I know i would question my judgement of people in the future. if your trust was betrayed that badly could you?
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

And Tea thought she had trust issues with Todd? Empty Re: And Tea thought she had trust issues with Todd?

Post by Pilaring Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:56 pm

aublack40 wrote:How can Tea ever be the same after this ordeal? the doctor you trust to tell you the truth about your well-being is out and out lying to you about your health and the lawyer you trust with your final wishes and affairs is the mastermind. After all is said and done how can she in good conscience believe and trust anything anyone says. I know i would question my judgement of people in the future. if your trust was betrayed that badly could you?

Greg lied and manipulated her into that hospice, that's atrocious as his oath is to do NO HARM to his patients.

I really fear for my poor Tea winding up traumaticized by this experience... somehow. I have this sinking feeling RC wants to make her walk in Marty's shoes and Todd's in John's... in some twisted mirror story.

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

And Tea thought she had trust issues with Todd? Empty Re: And Tea thought she had trust issues with Todd?

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Why do I think this will play into Greg's exit from the show?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Corrupt cops, corrupt DA, corrupt mayor - all three are big criminals with no consciences - not surprised to find we can now add a doctor to the list of corrupt individuals. I wonder if John will try and get Greg off, given this was a crime against a loved one of Todd's.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:03 am

Seems the ones she thought she should be trusting are the ones she shouldn't. With her being a lawyer, I am surprised she didn't read those documents Eli gave her before signing them. I hope Todd get even with both of them.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:04 am

Maybe it was the tumour affecting her, or her desire to get it all done so she could leave? I wonder if what brings her back will be the realization that Todd is in danger of loosing Dani to a crazed Ross.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:45 am