Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel?   Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel?   Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:34 pm

I don't get the History Channel but have been seeing the ads on other channels.

I guess they will be doing all they mythology as written, even to putting nails in Jesus' hands, which didn't happen in actual crucifixion.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel?   Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:13 pm

I don't have cable, so I'll have to wait until I can rent it from Netflix.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel?   Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:43 pm

I had seen some coming attractions and I wasn't impressed. There happened to be an episode on last night and I decided to give it a try anyway (because of Tony). Trust your gut, Smithee!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel?   Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:25 pm

LOL Uncle.............I watched Episode 1 on demand and I enjoyed it. It was the story of Noah, Abraham and Moses.

Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel?   Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:11 pm

I wish they'd let people upload it to YT if they aren't gonna stream it. Gosh people, stream the darn thing and I'll watch it... Oh well, least I saw eppy 1. Abraham stuff was really good. The Moses stuff suffers from the fact that it could never live up to the stuff already done.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel?   Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:16 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
I wish they'd let people upload it to YT if they aren't gonna stream it. Gosh people, stream the darn thing and I'll watch it... Oh well, least I saw eppy 1. Abraham stuff was really good. The Moses stuff suffers from the fact that it could never live up to the stuff already done.

I am curious to see how they handle the life of Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel?   Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

I am curious to see how they handle the life of Jesus.
I am too. They have a lot more time to get into it and don't have to rush it like the earlier stories. So they can do it better. But we shall see if they succeed. (I AM shocked though that they focused on Samson but skipped over Joseph and his brothers? And Esther? Ruth? Hmmmm, maybe they should've gone for an extra 2 hours to get in more famous folk.)
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel?   Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
I am too. They have a lot more time to get into it and don't have to rush it like the earlier stories. So they can do it better. But we shall see if they succeed. (I AM shocked though that they focused on Samson but skipped over Joseph and his brothers? And Esther? Ruth? Hmmmm, maybe they should've gone for an extra 2 hours to get in more famous folk.)

Isn't it like in 12-2 hour episodes? Maybe they will. I have never seen much about Samson so I look forward to seeing that. My all time favorite movie on the life of Christ is King of Kings.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel?   Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Isn't it like in 12-2 hour episodes? Maybe they will. I have never seen much about Samson so I look forward to seeing that. My all time favorite movie on the life of Christ is King of Kings.

10 2-hour episodes. That extra 2 hours could've covered a lot.

Wasn't Samson in Part II?

I haven't seen enough Jesus movies to have a legitimate favorite. I'll be curious to see how these are.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel?   Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:19 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:

10 2-hour episodes. That extra 2 hours could've covered a lot.

Wasn't Samson in Part II?

I haven't seen enough Jesus movies to have a legitimate favorite. I'll be curious to see how these are.

I think so but I have not see part II yet On Demand only had part I. Well if you are ever going to watch a movie about the life of Christ try that one first, I think you would like it. Jeffrey Hunter looks to me like I had always imagined Jesus would really look like.

Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel? King_of_Kings_Blu-Ray_8

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel?   Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Watching The Bible on the History Channel?
Page 1 of 1